:: Home :: Accessories :: Adapters :: ATEN SN0116 16-Port...|
|ATEN SN0116 16-Port Serial Over IP Remote serial access over the Internet for up to 16 servers or other serial IT devices|
|Part # ADPATN0116|
Web orders ship from Penrose branch.
|PB AK City:||0|
|PB AK Uni:||0|
Logistics Centre stock can take up to 15 days extra.
RRP: $1059.20 EX RRP: $1,218.08 INC
Cash Price: $717.00
Cash Price: $824.55
No stock at branches at this time.
Please call to order through logistics.
|Information|| ||Images|| ||Associated Items|| ||Alternate Products|| ||Reviews|
This is non-stocked item lead time is 14 days when order is confirmed.
Complete Centralized Remote Serial Management:
• Remote serial access over the Internet for up to 16 servers or other serial IT devices
• Works in tandem with other ALTUSEN / ATEN appliances-such as the PN0108 and PN9108- allowing administrators to manage a wide range of data center devices through IP connections
• Remote access to Serial over IP appliances and attached devices in centralized manner
• Multi level secure user logins
• Port-specific access rights
• Supports Active Directory via CC Management
• Supports RADIUS
• Browser access with an intuitive GUI
• Telnet client - SSH Telnet and third party client (PuTTY etc.) compatible
• Console terminal
• Direct port addressing - via SSH to any Serial Over IP port (bypassing the SN0116)
• Dial in Modem and Direct
• Access via serial applications (such as HyperTerminal and PPP) or IP applications (such as SSH and Telnet)
• Modem sharing capability via IP forwarding (Modem support)
• Hardware break suppression ensures uninterrupted Solaris server operation
• TCP/IP UDP/IP HTTP HTTPS NTP SNMP Telnet SSH SSL PPP
• 10Base-T/100BaseTX auto sense DNS DHCP ARP RADIUS Ping
• VT320 support - backward compatible to VT52 (VT52 100 220)
• Hardware and software flow control
• Real COM port support Raw TCP Mode support
Alarms and Alerts:
• Client applications
• SNMP Traps
• Windows Vista Mac Sun Linux Unix AIX DOS 6.2+.
Code Set Support:
• ISO646 - US (US ASCII) ISO8859 - 15 (Latin -9)
• Hot-pluggable - add and remove servers without rebooting
• Rack mountable in 1U system rack
• Easy setup - plugging cables into their ports is all it takes
Information about Interface Adapters of SN0116 (Not included)
There are currently no known alternate products.
There are currently no user reviews about this product. You can submit a user review for this product in the reviews tab here!
Information is as accurate as we can make it. PB Technologies Ltd is not responsible for any image or information errors / omissions.
:: Home :: Accessories :: Adapters :: ATEN SN0116 16-Port...
Your cart is empty.