PB Tech is New Zealand's largest computing and I.T. retailer.
Founded in 1993, PB Technologies Limited is 100% NZ owned with 9 superstores throughout the country, over 400 staff, and is the technology supplier to many of New Zealand's leading companies and educational institutes.
Check out our video below to learn more about PB Tech or view our full company profile.
PB Tech holds a significant amount of stock in our New Zealand based logistics centre and can ship stock from this location usually within 2-4 working days (see the timeframes mentioned on each product page for more accurate delivery estimates).
In most cases, items ordered from the NZ Logistics Centre are first transferred to our Head Office / Distribution Centre before being shipped to the final destination.
Unfortunately no pick-up options are available directly from this location, you can select a pick up from one of our branches however and we will transfer your order there so you can pick up.
Products marked as 'In stock with Supplier' are shipped from one of our suppliers / vendors. The time frame for shipments can vary so please refer to the shipping time frames mentioned on each product page for more accurate delivery estimates.
In most cases, items ordered from suppliers are first transferred to our Head Office / Distribution Centre before being shipped to the final destination.
If you change your mind after making a purchase, or realise you have ordered the incorrect item, you can enjoy the peace of mind that we offer a 7 day exchange policy.
To exchange a product, goods must be sealed / unopened, with packaging in original condition, and accompanied by a valid receipt dated no more than 7 calendar days from when you request an exchange.
If there is not a suitable product that can be exchanged for your returned item you will be offered a credit on your account or gift card based on the value paid at the time of purchase.
Please note, items purchased on finance cannot be exchanged for a gift card.
If your product develops a fault within the manufacturer warranty period, you can either contact the manufacturer directly (some manufacturers provide a high level of warranty service - including free pickup or in some cases onsite repair), or return to one of our services centres / stores.
If your product develops a fault outside of the manufacturer warranty period, we offer a full repair service and are an authorised repair agent for leading brands such as Samsung, HP, Toshiba, Lenovo and more.
To contact the manufacturer directly to troubleshoot your product or to request a warranty repair, please view the list of manufacturer / brand warranty contacts.
To return a product to PB Tech directly, please complete our request a return form.
Or view our returns policy for more information.
ATEN SN3101 3-in-1 Serial Device Server 1-Port RS-232/422/485 supports RS-232 RS-422 and RS-485 data transfers
RRP: $249.00RRP: $286.35
There is no delivery estimate for this product as it is out of stock.» View all shipping information
|Branch||New Stock||On display|
|PB North Shore||0|
|PB Auckland CBD||0|
|PB Auckland University||0|
|Head Office (Web)||0|
|NZ Logistics Centre||0|
The SN3101 3-in-1 Serial Device Server supports RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485 data transfers, as well as providing Ethernet connectivity for a wide variety of serial devices used in commercial applications. These include industrial control,data acquisition, access control, environment monitoring,banking, telecoms, remote site management, etc. This total serial data transfer system transforms the capability of legacy serial devices, and allows them to take advantage of the speed and reliability of today's modern communication techniques.
- Provides over IP access for industrial serial devices.
- Software selectable RS-232/422/485 3-in-1 serial port
- Built-in 15KV ESD serial port protection
- Max. baud rate: 460 Kbps
- Wide range of versatile serial operation modes - Console Management, Real COM, TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP, Modbus, Serial Tunnel and Virtual Modem
- High security via 128-bit SSL encryption for serial data transmission
- Redundancy support via multiple simultaneous Real COM, TCP Server, and TCP Client connections
- 64 Kbyte port buffer prevents data loss when the network is down
- Real COM driver for Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Real TTY driver for Linux, Fixed TTY driver for Unix*
- Modbus Ethernet-to-Serial support
- Modem emulation enables existing modem-based applications to make connections over IP networks
- Virtual Terminal support (VT320, VT52, VT100, VT220)
- System configuration via Web Console (HTTP/HTTPS), Telnet/SSH Console and Windows utility
- Backup/restore and firmware upgrading via Web Console(HTTP/HTTPS) and Windows utility
- Easy-to-use Windows utility (2000/XP/2003/Vista) for auto discovery, multiple device setting and monitoring
- Centralized external authentication support for RADIUS, LDAP(S), MS Active Directory
- SNMP MIB II and RS-232 MIB for network management
- SMTP and SNMP trap event notification
- Choice of power input: AC-DC adapter or DC direct
* Fixed TTY Driver Supports 1) Sco Unix, Sco OpenServer; 2) Unix Ware 7, SVR 5; 3) Unix Ware 2.1, SVR 4.2; 4) QNX 4.25, QNX 6; 5) FreeBSD; 6) Solaris 10; 7) AIX 5.x; 8) HP-UX 11i
1 x DB-9 Male (Black)
1 x RJ-45 (Black)
1 x 2-pin Terminal Block (Green)
1 x DC Jack (Black)
1 x Semi-recessed Pushbutton
PWR1 12-48V DC (2-pin Terminal Block)
PWR2 9-30V DC (Power Adapter Jack)
100-240V AC; 50/60 Hz
Power Line Protection
4KV burst (EFT), EN61000-4-4 2KV surge, EN61000-4-4
RS-232/422/485; Software selectable
TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, GND
Tx+, Tx-, Rx+, Rx-, RTS+, RTS-, CTS+, CTS-, GND
Data+, Data-, GND
15 KV ESD Protection for the serial port
None, Even, Odd, Mark, Space
5, 6, 7, 8
1, 1.5, 2
None, XON/XOFF, RTS/CTS
1.5 KV Magnetic Isolation
ARP, DHCP, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, ICMP, IP, TCP, UDP, NTP, PPP, RADIUS, Telnet, SNMP, SNMP Trap, SMTP, SSH
FCC Class A, CE Class A, RoHS
0 - 60°C
-20 - 85°C
0 ~ 95% RH, Non-condensing
Dimensions( L x W x H )
10.69 x 7.90 x 2.44 cm
1x Serial Device Server
1x Power Adapter
1x DC Terminal Connector
1x Mounting Kit
1x User Instructions
1x Software CD
* The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.