:: Home :: Accessories :: Adapters :: AVLabs 1394a 2Port 3.5" ...|
|AVLabs 1394a 2Port 3.5" /5.25" Bay Hub with 5.25" Mounting Rack|
|Part # ADPAVL11304|
Web orders ship from Penrose branch.
|PB AK City:||0|
|PB AK Uni:||0|
Logistics Centre stock can take up to 5 days extra.
RRP: $23.25 EX RRP: $26.74 INC
Cash Price: $20.00
Cash Price: $23.00
|Information|| ||Images|| ||Associated Items|| ||Alternate Products|| ||Reviews|
AVLab 1394a 2-Port 3.5" Bay Hub with 5.25" Mounting Rack
- 3.5" bay hub solution for IEEE 1394 device connections. (Can be installed into a 5.25" device bay by using the included 5.25" mounting rack)
- Allows you to connect DV camcorders (Sony Panasonic Canon JVC Sharp and more) hard disk drives (power adapter required) MO drives scanners digital cameras and audio/video device. including TV VCR and DVD to your computer
- PC computers with one available 3.5â€ or 5.25â€ device bay space and one available IEEE 1394 port
- Quick Installation Guide
- 5.25" Mounting Rack
- 1394a (FireWire) 6-6 Cable
AVlab best quality add on cards manufacturer in the world!
- Version: v1.0
- Regulatory approval(s): FCC Class B (DoC) & CE
- Chip set : TI 1394 chip
- OS support: Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP
- Port type: One 6-pin and one 4-pin 1394 ports
- IEEE 1394-1995 P1394a (rev.1.1) and OHCI Interface Specification 1.1 compliant
- Hot-swapping feature allows you to connect/disconnect devices without powering down the system
- Supports serial bus data transfer rates of 100 200 and 400Mb/sec
- Adds 2 external IEEE 1394 ports to the front of your PC for connection and supports up to 63 devices
There are currently no known alternate products.
There are currently no user reviews about this product. You can submit a user review for this product in the reviews tab here!
Information is as accurate as we can make it. PB Technologies Ltd is not responsible for any image or information errors / omissions.
:: Home :: Accessories :: Adapters :: AVLabs 1394a 2Port 3.5" ...
Your cart is empty.