The Belkin TuneCast II acts as an FM transmitter. Simply connect the TuneCast to the 'audio out' on your selected device and tune your FM Stereo into your chosen selected frequency and listen to your media songs on your radio. Great for dinner parties! No need to change your Compact Disk on your stereo. Simply hit play on your play list on your PC and listen for hours on your stereo.
Or simply plug the TuneCast II into the headphone jack of your iPod, PDA,MP3, CD, or cassette player. Tune your car stereo or receiver to any clear FM frequency, and enjoy your iPod music experience with more sound and fewer wires.
We add a great convenience feature with our unique Auto ON/OFF function. It frees you from having to manually toggle your TuneCast II's ON/OFF switch by simply powering on when an audio signal is detected. If no signal is detected for a period of 60 seconds, your TuneCast II switches off. This innovation preserves battery life while making your outstanding mobile audio experience simpler to enjoy.
TuneCast II also features 4 programmable memory slots allowing you to save the clearest station wherever you go.
TuneCast II includes a Belkin Mobile Power Cord that connects to your car's cigarette lighter-so you can preserve your batteries as you play your tunes on the road (this feature will not charge the TuneCast II batteries).
- Transmits on FM channels 88.1MHz-107.9MHz
- Memorize up to 4 FM frequencies
- Powers on and off automatically
- Features low-battery LED indicator
- Includes a Mobile Power Cord for optional battery-free operation - will not charge the batteries
- Operating Range: 10-30 feet (a distance of 10 feet or less will minimize interference and provide the strongest signal)
- Includes 2 AAA batteries so you can play your music anywhere