Faronics Deep Freeze makes your PC indestructible. It protects your computer by freezing its original configuration, which prevents unwelcome or unwanted changes made while in-session from sticking. With a simple restore-to-reboot, your system integrity is maintained helping your machines to run smoothly and efficiently giving you more up-time and boosting user productivity.
By ensuring 100% workstation recovery with every restart, your computer can hang onto its ‘new computer smell’ much longer. In addition to enjoying the efficiency of running a clean, lean machine, Faronics Deep Freeze extends the life of your PCs from an average of 2.5 years to 4-5 years, creating substantial operational savings.
- 100% workstation recovery on restart
- Supports multiple hard drives and multi boot environments
- Windows 7, Vista, XP, and Mac OSX compatible
- Reboot in "Thawed" mode to make permanent configuration changes
- Integrates seamlessly with Faronics Anti-Virus, retaining definition updates
- Create up to 8 Thawspaces for retaining programs, files and changes
Compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.5 (Leopard) and 10.4 (Tiger). Universal binary for Intel-based and Power PC based Macs. Manageable through the LANDesk Management Suite console. Supports dual-boot and virtual machines.
Fully compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7, Deep Freeze for Windows supports multiple hard-drive formats as well as multi-boot environments. Schedule Thawed Maintenance periods to perform updates.
Windows Server 2008 R2 support. Use Deep Freeze Command Line Control Utility to manage Deep Freeze deployments remotely, and user server seed for communication and installation.
There are currently no known alternate products.