:: Home :: Inactive :: X-Products :: FRACTAL DESIGN Define R3...|
|FRACTAL DESIGN Define R3 Black Pearl MID-TOWER noise absorbing material cable routing possibilities black interior Mini ITX Micro ATX and ATX 7x expansion slots|
|Part # CHAFRD0003|
Stock not available for inactive products.
|Price on Availability|
Please check the alternate product listed below.
This product is not in our stores at the moment, PB recommends taking a look at this instead:
|Information|| ||Images|| ||Associated Items|| ||Alternate Products|| ||Reviews|
Fractal Design Define R3 Computer Case Black
Define R3 - the successor to the best selling Define R2! Now available with a bunch of improvements, including improved cable routing, air flow and expanded cutout in the motherboard plate for mounting CPU coolers.
Improvements from R2
- Improved air flow with updated fans
- Improved noise absorbing material
- Expanded cutout in the motherboard plate for mounting of CPU Coolers
- Improved cable routing possibilities
- Reset button, located behind the front panel door
- Many small quality improvements, including improved scratch resistant coating
A new generation of style!
The Define R3 case is reaching new heights in combining stylish, contemporary design with maximum functionality and noise absorbing features. The minimalistic, yet stunning front panel design, fitted with noise absorbing material on the inside, creates an aura of exclusivity.
The patent pending feature ModuVentTM, in which you can choose whether to have side and top panels open or not, makes the case appealing for users seeking optimal silence, as well as the performance hungry ones.
The sleek black interior is matched with pre-fitted, dense, noise absorbing material on the side panels, efficiently absorbing noise and vibrations. You can fit an astonishing total of eight(!) hard drives into this case, using the user friendly HDD-trays. All painted in a nice white color and using black silicone mounts. The PSU mounts in the bottom of the case, with a convenient pull-out filter beneath it.
Are you one of those people who always end up with a case full of tangled cables? No more. The Define R3 offers a convenient and good looking way of hiding them. The motherboard has rubber covered holes in which you can easily route the cables behind the motherboard.
- Stunning front panel design
- Patent pending ModuVentTM design, allowing the user either option of optimal silence or optimal airflow
- Pre-fitted with dense, noise absorbing material
- 8 white painted HDD-trays, with silicone mounting
- A total of 7 fan slots (2x120mm in front, 2x 120/140mm in top, 1x120mm in back, 1x 120/140mm in side panel, 1x 120/140mm in bottom)
- 2x 120mm Fractal Design 120mm fans included
- Fan controller for 3 fans included
- Easily removable front fan filters with clip-on holders for 120mm fans
- Supports graphic card lengths up to around 290mm and CPU coolers with maximum height of about 165mm
- Supports PSU's with a maximum depth of about 170mm, when using the bottom 120/140mm fan location. When not using the bottom 120/140mm fan location, the case supports longer PSU's, typically 200-220mm.
- Fan controller for 3 fans included
- 1 rear Fractal Design 120mm @ 1350rpm included
- 1 front Fractal Design 120mm @ 1350rpm included
- 1 front 120mm fan (optional)
- 1 bottom 120mm/140mm fan (optional)
- 1 side panel 120mm/140mm fan (optional)
- 2 top 120mm/140mm fan (optional)
- 8x 3.5 inch HDD trays, compatible with SSD!
- 2x 5.25 inch bays, with 1x 5.25>3.5 inch converter included
- On top of front panel: 2x USB 2.0, 1x eSATA and Audio I/O
- No PSU included (removable filter sits below PSU)
- M/B compatibility: Mini ITX, Micro ATX and ATX
- 7x expansion slots with sleek white painted brackets
- Case size (WxHxD): 207.40x440x521.2mm
- Net weight: 12.50kg
There are currently no user reviews about this product. You can submit a user review for this product in the reviews tab here!
Information is as accurate as we can make it. PB Technologies Ltd is not responsible for any image or information errors / omissions.
:: Home :: Inactive :: X-Products :: FRACTAL DESIGN Define R3...
Your cart is empty.