Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 business day.
- Optimized cooling performance
- 2 extremely silent 120mm VR fans, speed from 800~1300RPM
- Universal Socket Compatibility & Accessory Package Optimal cooling performance:
2 Extremely silent 120mm VR fan, adjustable speed from 800~1300RPM.
- Large Aluminum fins with five F6 heat-pipes offers good cooling capacity. It supports to OC 4.0G in i7 CPU.
- All nickel plated fins, copper base and heat-pipes for better heat transmission.
Universal Socket Compatibility & Accessory Package
- Ultra quiet operation with 16 dBA under minimum fan speed.
- Dual unique inhale-exhaust 120mm reverse fan design generates greater air flow to enhance thermal performance.
- Vibration-absorbent gaskets decrease noise while operation.
- All-in-one back-plate design for accelerated installation
- Universal support: Intel socket LGA1366/1156/1155/775 and AMD socket AM2/AM2+/AM3.
- Superb thermal grease maximizes heat transfer
||LGA 1366 |
Core 2 Extreme
Core 2 Quad
Core 2 Duo
Phenom II X6
Phenom II X4
Phenom II X3
Phenom II X2
AM2+ / AM2
Athlon 64 FX
Athlon 64 X2
||131(L) x 123(W) x 162(H) (with 2 Fans) |
||6mm x 5PCS |
||12 V |
||6 V |
||800 ~ 1300 RPM |
|Max Air Flow
||42 CFM |
|Max. Air Pressure
||(air in) 0.85 mmH2O|
(air out) 1.43 mmH2O
||16 dBA(at 800RPM) |
||50,000 hrs @ 40? |
||3 Pin |
||920 g (with 2 Fans) |Information is as accurate as we can make it. PB Technologies Ltd is not responsible for any image or information errors / omissions.
An excellent cooling fan which is well worth its cost and then some. I'm very impressed with its performance (dropped each of my core temps an easy 10Â°C). Install was a breeze.