:: Home :: Software :: Games :: Activision Guitar Hero On...|
|Activision Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades Game Only DS Retail boxed version|
|Part # GAMACT95555|
Web orders ship from Penrose branch.
|PB AK City:||0|
|PB AK Uni:||0|
Logistics Centre stock can take up to 5 days extra.
RRP: $75.38 EX RRP: $86.69 INC
Cash Price: $52.00
Cash Price: $59.80
|Information|| ||Images|| ||Associated Items|| ||Alternate Products|| ||Reviews|
Please Note: Guitar Hero for the Nintendo DS is not compatible with Nintendo DSi
Guitar Hero® On Tour: Decades™ allows gamers to unleash their inner rockstar anytime, anywhere and for the first time ever share their music with friends as they embark on a tour through the decades of rock.
Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades leverages the technology developed for Guitar Hero: On Tour and expands the experience with a new progression that takes the player through a rock ‘n’ roll journey from today’s rock all the way to the classics of the 70s. With a new library of music, new and improved characters and venues, fully updated UI, and backwards compatibility, the game delivers a portable way for gamers to play through the history of rock.
Guitar Hero On Tour Decades for Nintendo DS Features:
- Travel back through time – Shred to classic songs from the ‘70s, ‘80s, ‘90s and today. Play in exclusive, brand new venues set through the course of history, inspired by the most important rock trends of the last 40 years.
- Mastering the tracks – Rock out to the biggest selection of music ever on DS with all master tracks from the defining artists of their era including Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bon Jovi, REM, Queen and many more.
- Customize characters – Rock out with outfits from throughout the ages, defining the best and most outrageous clothing trends in rock history.
- Choose your path – Play through any one of three different career paths each with their own story: Lead Guitar, Bass Guitar, and Guitar Duel.
All the best game modes players expect from a Guitar Hero: On Tour game.
- Play single-player career, quickplay or Guitar Duel modes.
- Play co-operatively or compete head-to-head in local wireless play in Face-Off, Pro-Face Off, or Guitar Duels; players can blow into the microphone to extinguish a pyrotechnics effects gone wrong, or use the touch screen to autograph a fan’s shirt in the middle of their set
Song-sharing with the original Guitar Hero: On Tour
- Unprecedented Song Streaming allows players of Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades and the previously released Guitar Hero: On Tour to share songs and rock out together in multiplayer modes.
- Wirelessly connect with Guitar Hero: On Tour players and go head-to-head on songs from either version of the game.
- Rock on with other players via Local wireless multiplayer modes.
There are currently no known alternate products.
There are currently no user reviews about this product. You can submit a user review for this product in the reviews tab here!
Information is as accurate as we can make it. PB Technologies Ltd is not responsible for any image or information errors / omissions.
:: Home :: Software :: Games :: Activision Guitar Hero On...
Your cart is empty.