:: Home :: Inactive :: X-Products :: OCZ Z-Drive R4 C Series...|
|OCZ Z-Drive R4 C Series Half Height Form Factor 300GB PCI Express Solid State Drive|
|Part # HDDOCZ8300|
Stock not available for inactive products.
We don't sell this product at this time.
Please check out the alternate products.
|Information|| ||Images|| ||Associated Items|| ||Alternate Products|| ||Reviews|
The OCZ Z-Drive R4 Series represents a turning point in the evolution of PCIe attached solid state storage by merging the best feature sets of both the pure hardware and pure software based approaches to data management. Designed and manufactured for a wide range of enterprise environments including cloud computing and data centers, the Z-Drive R4 features OCZ's Virtualized Controller Architecture™ (VCA) 2.0, providing the utmost in performance, flexibility, durability and enhanced reliability, allowing data centers to rely on a PCIe-based SSD as their primary tier one storage solution for the first time. Additionally, the Z-Drive R4's level of concentrated performance enables system architects to design more productive infrastructures while lowering operating costs associated with hard drive technology.
- Innovative storage system that melds hardware & software managed solutions with integrated proprietary technology
- Cost-effective MLC-based design with best-in-class endurance
- Advanced feature-set includes user-selectable data recovery & non-stop modes
- Available in half height and full height configurations
The Pinnacle of Storage Performance
- Delivers the performance of thousands of hard disk drives in a single server
- Eliminates I/O and bandwidth bottlenecks
Up to 2,800 MB/s and 500,000 IOPS (per SuperScale controller)
Proprietary Virtualized Controller Architecture™ (VCA) 2.0
- Multifaceted virtualization layer that interfaces with host system
- Enables TRIM, SCSI unmap, & SMART monitoring for system administrators
SuperScale™ Storage Accelerator Unique to OCZ
- Facilitates scalable performance in enterprise & datacenter applications
- Unique complex command queuing structure plus queue balancing algorithms
- Provides highly efficient performance aggregation while reducing the burden on host resource
Superior Reliability, Endurance, & Security Features
- Data fail recovery ensures superior reliability
- Intelligent block management & wear-leveling for increased endurance
- Advanced security with 256-bit AES encryption support
- Strong error correction for enhanced data integrity
|Usable Capacities (IDEMA)||300GB|
|NAND Components||Multi-Level Cell (MLC)|
|Interface||PCI Express Gen. 2 x8|
|Form Factor||PCIe half height, half length compliant|
|Storage Controller||OCZ SuperScale|
|NAND Controller||SandForce® 2281 x 4 |
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||168.55 x 68.91 x 17.14 mm|
|Max Read||up to 2,000 MB/s|
|Max Write||up to 2,000 MB/s|
|Random Write Operations(4kB)||250,000 IOPS|
|Random Write Operations(8kB)||160,000 IOPS|
|Maximum IOPS||260,000 IOPS|
|Power Consumption||Idle: 14.5 W Active: 16 W|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-45°C ~ 85°C|
|Airflow Requirement||100 Linear Feet/Minute (LFM)|
|Certifications||RoHS, CE, FCC|
|Data Fail Recovery||Recovers data from up to one NAND flash block per NAND controller|
|Data Path Protection||ECC: Up to 55 bits correctable per 512-byte sector; Data path parity protection|
|Data Reliability||Read Unrecoverable Bit Error Rate (UBER) 10e-16|
|Data Encryption||128-bit & 256-bit AES-compliant|
|Product Health Monitoring||SMART Support|
|PCI Express||PCI Express x8 or x16 slot; Fully compliant with the PCI Express Electromechanical Specification Rev. 2.0, and PCI Express Base Specification Rev. 2.0|
|Operating Systems||Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit and Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit; Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit; Red Hat Enterprise Linux|
|Power Requirements||PCI Express 12V & 3.3V|
|Flash Virtualization Layer||OCZ VCA (Virtualized Controller Architecture™) 2.0|
|Performance Optimization||TRIM/SCSI unmap (requires OS support)|
|Service & Support||3-Year Warranty; Dedicated FAE/FSE support (includes PM/engineer support through validation cycle)|
There are currently no known alternate products.
There are currently no user reviews about this product. You can submit a user review for this product in the reviews tab here!
Information is as accurate as we can make it. PB Technologies Ltd is not responsible for any image or information errors / omissions.
:: Home :: Inactive :: X-Products :: OCZ Z-Drive R4 C Series...
Your cart is empty.