:: Home :: PC Parts :: Motherboard :: EVGA Classified SR-X...|
|EVGA Classified SR-X Intel C606 Chipset Dual QPI Socket 2011 motherboard , 12 X Quad Channel DDR3 240-pin DIMM sockets , Supporting 2011 Intel Xeon E5 Processors|
|Part # MBDEVG6888|
Web orders ship from Penrose branch.
|PB AK City:||0|
|PB AK Uni:||0|
Logistics Centre stock can take up to 17 days extra.
RRP: $1399.00 EX RRP: $1,608.85 INC
Cash Price: $999.00
Cash Price: $1,148.85
No stock at branches at this time.
Please call to order through logistics.
|Information|| ||Images|| ||Associated Items|| ||Alternate Products|| ||Reviews|
- NVIDIA SLI Technology
- Dramatically scales performance by allowing two graphics cards to be run in parallel. Only available on select PCI-Express models.
- USB 2.0 Support
- A standard plug and play interface providing easy-to-use connectivity for USB devices.
- Serial ATA II
- Also known as SATA2, features a 3.0 Gbit/s transfer speed, faster than Standard Serial ATA.
- 6 - Phase Power Design
- For superb power-stability, a 6 - Phase Power Design is used.
- On-Board Clear CMOS Button
- An onboard clear CMOS button which allows you to easily clear your BIOS without moving a jumper.
- On-Board Power Button with Integrated Power Light
- An onboard power button for easily powering on or off your system. Also shows a power indication light.
- On-Board Reset Button with Integrated HDD Activity Light
- An onboard reset button for easily rebooting your system as well as gives current status of your HDD via an activity light.
- On-Board Diagnostics LED Readout
- Helpful for when diagnosing a problem is needed.
- 2-Way SLI® Support
- Feel free to turn up the eye candy and experience the performance of 2 Graphics Cards running together.
- 3-Way SLI® Support
- Experience the amazing performance that only 3 Graphics Cards can deliver, a visual experience that will take you to the next level.
- Windows XP™ Support
- Windows Vista / Windows 7™ Support
- DDR3 Support
- Full support for the latest in DDR technologies.
- Dual-Channel Support
- Supports Dual-Channel memory configurations for increased amounts of system memory bandwidth
- 300% more gold content in the CPU socket
- Supports EVGA's EVbot
- 4-Way SLI® Support
- SATA III 6GB/s
- USB 3.0 Support
- 100% POSCAP Capacitors
- PCI Express 3.0 Ready
Based on Intel C606 chipset
Supports Dual QPI Socket 2011 Intel Xeon E5 ProcessorsMemory
12 x 240-pin DIMM sockets
Quad Channel DDR3
Maximum of 96GB of DDR3 1600MHz+Expansion Slot
0 x UltraDMA133
4 x Serial ATA 300MB/sec (4x Internal) with support for RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 0+1, RAID5, RAID10 and JBOD
4 x Serial ATA 600MB/sec (2x Internal + 2x E-SATA) with support for RAID 0 and RAID 1Integrated Peripherals
8 Channel High Definition
2 x 10/100/1000Multi I/O
1 x PS2 Keyboard
6 x USB3.0 ports
10 x USB2.0 ports
Audio connector (Line-in, Line-out, MIC)
FireWire 1394B (1 external)Form Factor
HPTX Form Factor
Length: 13.6in - 345.4mm
Width: 15in - 381mm
There are currently no known alternate products.
There are currently no user reviews about this product. You can submit a user review for this product in the reviews tab here!
Information is as accurate as we can make it. PB Technologies Ltd is not responsible for any image or information errors / omissions.
:: Home :: PC Parts :: Motherboard :: EVGA Classified SR-X...
Your cart is empty.