:: Home :: Inactive :: X-Products :: D-LINK DSL-2740BR...|
|D-LINK DSL-2740BR RangeBooster wireless N ADSL 2/2+MDM Broadband router all-in-one|
|Part # MODDLK1531966|
Stock not available for inactive products.
|RRP: $149.95 +GSTRRP: $345 INC|
Price on Availability
Please check the alternate product listed below.
This product is not in our stores at the moment, PB recommends taking a look at this instead:
|Information|| ||Images|| ||Associated Items|| ||Alternate Products|| ||Reviews|
- Built-in ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+ modem
- 4 built-in 10/100Base-TX switch ports with auto MDI/MDIX support
- Built-in NAT firewall
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- Denial of Service (DoS) prevention
- 802.11n wireless LAN specification, backward compatible with 802.11b/g devices
- Up to 270Mbps raw data transfer rate
- Strong WPA/WPA2 data encryption security
- Multiple SSIDs
- 802.11e Wireless QoS (WMM/WME)
- Dynamic DNS support
- Traffic prioritization
Description802.11n Wireless ADSL/ADSL2/2+ Modem Router
The DSL-2740BR Wireless N 300 ADSL2+ Modem Router is a versatile, high-performance remote router for the home and small office. With integrated ADSL2/2+ supporting up to 24Mbps download speeds, firewall protection, Quality of Service (QoS), 802.11n wireless LAN and 4 Ethernet switch ports, this router provides all the functions that a home or small office needs to establish a secure and high-speed link to the Internet.
Ultimate Wireless Connection with Maximal Security
Powered by Wireless N technology, this router provides wireless speeds that are up to 4 times faster than 802.11g*. Maximize wireless performance by connecting this router to computers equipped with Wireless N wireless interfaces and stay connected from virtually anywhere at home and in the office. The router can also be used with 802.11g and 802.11b wireless networks to enable significantly improved reception. It supports WPA/WPA2 and WEP for flexible user access security and data encryption methods.
The router provides firewall security using Stateful Packet Inspection SPI)and hacker attack logging for Denial of Service (DoS) attack protection. SPI inspects the contents of all incoming packet headers before deciding which packets are allowed to pass through. Access control is provided with packet filtering based on port and source/destination MAC/IP addresses. With Virtual Server Mapping, only specific services on a local server, like web, FTP or games may be made accessible from the Internet, ensuring the rest of the machine remains protected from hackers. VPN pass-through is provided to let mobile users securely access office files and mail from home.
Quality of Service Features
The DSL-2740BR supports multiple priority queues to enable a group of home or office users to experience smooth connectivity without suffering the effects of network congestion. This support for Quality of Service (QoS) allows you to enjoy lag-free transmission for applications such as VoIP and streaming multimedia over the Internet.
* Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11g and 802.11n specifications. 802.11n speeds obtainable when operating with Wireless N products. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction may lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors may adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless N products are based on IEEE 802.11n specifications. All references to speed are for comparison purposes only.
There are currently no user reviews about this product. You can submit a user review for this product in the reviews tab here!
Information is as accurate as we can make it. PB Technologies Ltd is not responsible for any image or information errors / omissions.
:: Home :: Inactive :: X-Products :: D-LINK DSL-2740BR...
Your cart is empty.