:: Home :: Inactive :: X-Products :: Viewsonic PJD6223...|
|Viewsonic PJD6223 Projector DLP XGA 2700 Lumens HDMI Network PJD6223 Model, 2700 Lumens, 4000:1 Contrast, 1024x768 Resolution (Native) & 1280 1024 Resolution (Max), HDMI, Composite, S-Video, 2x HD|
|Part # MONVSG6223|
Stock not available for inactive products.
|RRP: $989.00 +GSTRRP: $2,275 INC|
Price on Availability
Please check the alternate product listed below.
|Information|| ||Images|| ||Associated Items|| ||Alternate Products|| ||Reviews|
ViewSonic’s PJD6223 is an advanced networkable DLP projector which is equipped with Crestron® built-in e-Control™ and RoomView Express™, making it ideal for classroom and corporate environments. The new PJD6223 incorporates BrilliantColor™ technology to produce more vibrant colors, while 2700 ANSI lumens and 4000:1 high contrast ratio make this XGA 1024x768 projector shine in virtually any lighting situation. With ECOView™ technology, it allows the presenters to dim the image for control of audience focus, while saving up to 70% energy in use. It’s also packed with features like HDMI, network management, 120Hz/3D-ready and 10-watt speaker.
- Bright in virtually any setting with 2,700 lumens
Packs 2,700 lumens with 4000:1 high contrast (DCR) make this the perfect choice for classrooms and conference rooms.
- HDMI True Digital Connectivity
HDMI is the highest and future-proof video standard, guaranteed for true digital picture clarity.
- ECOView™ Technology
Presenters can easily control audience focus by dimming the image up to 70% with ECOView™ button on the remote.
- Network Monitoring & Control
IT admin can monitor, manage and schedule the projector remotely and receive alerts of projector status with integrated Crestron® e-Control™ system and RoomView Express™ management software.
- Long Lamp Life 6000 hours
The new advanced lamp technology extends the lamp life up to 6000 hours* and saves on maintenance costs.
- 3D-Ready Powered by DLP® Link™ Technology
Supports up to 120Hz frame rate.
- Give Greener Presentations & Save
Use energy-saving Eco-mode to lower power consumption, extend lamp life and reduce noise. Filter-less design for saving maintenance costs and labor.
- 0.55" Digital Micromirror Device (DLP™)
- XGA 1024x768 (Native)
- 1.1x Manual optical zoom / Manual optical focus
- Zoom Factor
- Vertical digital keystone correction, +/- 40°
- Display Size
- 30" - 300" / 0.8m - 7.6m (Diagonal)
- Throw Distance
- 4.9ft - 37.4ft / 1.5m - 11.4m
- Throw Ratio
- 1.86 - 2.04:1
- Lamp Type
- 180 watt
- Lamp Life (normal/eco-mode)
- 4500 / 6000* (hours)
- 2,700 Lumens
- Contrast Ratio
- 4000:1 (dynamic)
- Aspect Ratio
- 4.3 (native), 16:9, auto
- Color Wheel
- 6-Seg RGBCYW / 7200RPM
- Color Depth
- 30 bits, 1.07B Colors (10+10+10)
- Color Gamut
- 85% NTSC 1931 CIE
- Computer and Video
- NTSC M (3.58 MHz), 4.43MHz, PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N), SECAM ( B, D, G, K, K1, L), SD 480i and 576i, ED 480p and 576p, HD 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Fh: 31 -100KHz, Fv: 50 -120Hz
- VGA to UXGA
- VGA to SXGA+
- Audio Input
- 3.5mm mini jack (x2)
- Audio Out
- 3.5mm mini jack
- RGB Input
- 15-pin mini D- sub (x2)
- Composite Input
- RCA jack
- S-Video Input
- 4-pin mini-DIN
- RGB Output
- 15-pin mini D- sub
- HDMI 1.3
- Mini B (for mouse control & service)
- Screen Trigger
- Card Reader
- 90 - 240VAC (Auto Switching), 50/60Hz (universal)
- 250W (typ) <1W (stand-by mode)
- Power, keystone/arrow keys, left/blank, menu/exit, right/panel key lock, auto, mode/enter, source
- Display: Screen color / Aspect Ratio / Keystone / Position / Phase / H. Size / Zoom / 3D Sync / 3D Sync Invert / Color Management Picture: Color Mode (PC: Brightest / PC / ViewMatch / Cinema / Dynamic PC / User 1 / User 2, Video: Brightest / Gaming / ViewMatch/ Cinema / Dynamic PC / User 1 / User 2) / Reference Mode (PC: Brightest / PC / ViewMatch / Cinema / Dynamic PC, Video: Brightest / Gaming / ViewMatch / Cinema / Dynamic PC) / Brightness / Contrast / Color / Tint / Sharpness / Brilliant Color / Color Temp. / Save Settings Source: Quick Auto Search / Color Space Conversion / Smart Eco Timer / Smart Restart / Pattern / My Button System Setup (Basic): Language / Projector Position / Auto Power Off / Blank Timer / Panel Key Lock / Splash Screen / Screen Capture / Message / LAN Control Settings / Standby Settings (Active VGA Out / Active Audio Out) System Setup (Advanced): High Altitude Mode / DCR / Audio Settings (Mute / Volume) / Menu Settings / Closed Caption / Lamp Settings / Presentation Timer (Timer Period / Timer Display / Timer Position / Timer Counting Direction / Sound Reminder) / Security Settings / Remote Control Code / Reset All Settings Information: Current System Status (Source / Color mode / Resolution / Color System / Equivalent Lamp Hour/ MAC Address)
- 32 F-104 F (0°C-40°C)
- 10%-90% (non-condensing)
- 0-6,000 ft (1,800m), operational up to 10,000 ft (3048m)
- 11.6" x 3.3" x 9.5" (in) / 294 x 84 x 242 (mm)
- 15" x 13.6" x 7.6" (in) / 380 x 345 x 192 (mm)
- 5.7 lb. (2.6kg)
- 9.0 lb. (4.1kg)
CB, UL, cUL, FCC (including ICES-003), CE, UL-Argentina, NOM, TUV-GS, GOST-R, SASO, Ukraine, PSB, C-Tick, Korean-KC, CCC, CECP, WEEE, RoHS
ViewSonic PJD6223 projector, power cable, VGA cable, remote control with batteries, lens cap, Quick Start Guide, ViewSonic Wizard CD (with User Guide)
There are currently no known alternate products.
There are currently no user reviews about this product. You can submit a user review for this product in the reviews tab here!
Information is as accurate as we can make it. PB Technologies Ltd is not responsible for any image or information errors / omissions.
:: Home :: Inactive :: X-Products :: Viewsonic PJD6223...
Your cart is empty.