Create for the browser and beyond
Adobe® Flash® Professional CS5 software is the industry standard for interactive authoring and delivery of immersive experiences that present consistently across personal computers mobile devices and screens of virtually any size and resolution.
Adobe® Student and Teacher Editions
What are Adobe Student and Teacher Editions?
Student and Teacher Editions are the same full versions of the commercial soft ware products priced at discounts for students faculty teachers and school staff. Adobe Student and Teacher Editions are available for the following software products:
• Adobe® Creative Suite® 5 Master Collection
• Adobe® Creative Suite® 5 Design Premium
• Adobe® Creative Suite® 5 Web Premium
• Adobe® Creative Suite® 5 Production Premium
• Adobe® Creative Suite® 5 Design Standard
• Dreamweaver® CS5 Flash® Professional CS5
• Photoshop® CS5 Extended
• Acrobat® Pro
• Photoshop Lightroom®
The Student and Teacher Edition box contains a product DVD and a form to use to request a serial number from Adobe. The Student and Teacher Editions are available for both Windows® and Mac OS platforms. The product packages contain no printed manuals: the documentation is provided in electronic form on the product DVDs.
Who are the best audience for Adobe Student and Teacher Editions?
1. Students who have core majors in IT and whose majors generally require expertise in Adobe’s product categories such as Graphic Design Photography Art Architecture Journalism Game Design Film and Music.
2. Students who – in their majors - oft en consider it an enhancement to their curriculum to have expertise in Adobe and are studying the
likes of Business (Marketing & Advertising) Education Medicine Engineering Communications Computer Science Life Sciences etc.
3. High School students particularly those in the last two years of finishing school are also targets for this soft ware. In particular students who are looking to pursue further studies upon completion of High School referred to.
4. Faculty and staff —teachers and staff employed by an accredited primary or secondary school or a public or private university or college.
Who can purchase and use Adobe Student Editions?
Only full- or part-time students enrolled at a higher education establishment defined as an accredited public or private university or a college that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two (2) years of study or students enrolled at an accredited public or private school providing full-time instruction are eligible. Additionally teachers and staff employed by an accredited primary or secondary school or a public or private university or college. The following are ineligible:
· Primary and Secondary school students
· Tertiary students attending a university or polytechnic that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study (can be part time student as long as they’re attending an institute that grants degrees)
· School teachers or school staff.
For further details please see the link below.