Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 business day.
| Microtek MTMA - A4 size Magnetic Transparency Media Adaptor for i320 & X12USL |
- The MTMA (Magnetic Transparency Media Adapter) is a revolutionary new patented device for scanning both positive and negative film in multiple format sizes - up to 7"x10" on a legal scanner and 7"x7" on a letter-size (A4) scanner. The MTMA has magnets attached on the underside of the adapter that allows it to be pulled along by the scanner mechanism once you start scanning resulting in smooth hands-free film scanning. The MTMA works with the ScanMaker X12USL and ScanMaker i320 scanner.
| Specifications: |
- Maximum Scan Area 7"x10" with legal scanners 7"x7" with letter (A4) scanners
- Compatibility ScanMaker X12USL and ScanMaker i320 scanner
- Unit Weight 1.1 lbs.
- Shipping Weight 1.6 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions 11.2" x 1.75" x 1.5" (LxWxH)
- Box Dimensions 15.5" x 9" x 2.25" (LxWxH)
- Spacious Scanning Area The MTMA provides more space (practically the whole scan bed space available) for scanning transparencies (7" x 10" for Legal-size flatbed scanner) compared to conventional TMA solution (typically 5" x 5"). MTMA is therefore more efficient too as it can process more films and slides per scan.
- High Quality Images To optimize quality of scanned images scanner needs to have its light source calibrated before scanning. MTMA is designed with its own calibration scheme that guarantees to capture the best quality images from your scanner. Conventional prism type slide adapter cannot supportlight source calibration.
- Compact Size Light Weight and Low Cost Solution The MTMA is no larger than the size of a pencil box and weight no more than 10 ounces (about 250 grams). The lightweight and pint-size design saves workspace and easy to carry around. Aside from being so handy its price is quite affordable too when compared to other solutions under same level of category.
- Low Power Consumption Being a certified ISO-14001 compliant firm since 1997 Microtek is committed to provide environmentally friendly products in which MTMA is an example. The product was designed with extremely low power consumption. MTMA does not need any extra power source to operate. It derives its power from the 15-pin D-type connector at your Microtek scanner back panel. MTMA consumes much less power while providing wider scan area compared to other TMA devices on the market today.
Information is as accurate as we can make it. PB Technologies Ltd is not responsible for any image or information errors / omissions.
There are currently no user reviews about this product.