:: Home :: Inactive :: X-Products :: MICROTEK SM9800XL A3 SCSI...|
|MICROTEK SM9800XL A3 SCSI/USB/ FIREWIRE SCANNER|
|Part # SCAMTK1239|
Stock not available for inactive products.
|Price on Availability|
Please check the alternate product listed below.
|Information|| ||Images|| ||Associated Items|| ||Alternate Products|| ||Reviews|
|SM9800XL SCSI/USB/Firewire A3 Scanner|
- With 48-bit color and an amazing 3200 x 1600-dpi optical resolution the tabloid-size ScanMaker 9800XL brings high-performance scanning to the corporate user graphic designer or medical professional. The large 12" x 17" reflective scan bed easily accommodates A3 scans and adding the optional Transparent Media Adapter (TMA 1600) lets you scan transparencies up to 12" x 16" -- including X-Rays. Other great features include 3.7 Maximum Optical Density with multiple sampling to reduce random image noise a triple interface with FireWire USB and SCSI-2 for maximum versatility and newly designed templates to accommodate a wide variety of film.
|Manufacturer Link: |
AWARDS In the space of only 6 months since its release the ScanMaker 9800XL has cleaned up the field by earning the following prestigious awards: MacWorld Editors Choice Award (UK) - November 2002 PC Business "Sehr Gut" Award (Germany) â€“ The highest award it can get Computer Arts Group Test Winner (UK) MacFormat Editors Choice Award (UK) * * * * * 5 out of 5 marks MacUser labs best Award (UK) Some of the quotes from these reviews: "The top A3 scanner is the capable Microtek SM 9800XL" "The ScanMaker 9800XL offers an excellent combination of versatility and quality" "Extremely good flatbed scanner thatâ€™s built to last and produces scans that are top notch. Excellent for entry level pre-press use" " It was virtually impossible to produce a scan that we were unhappy with from a subjective point of view which is just about as fine a sub pre-press recommendation as you can get without being picky"
- Large 12" x 17" reflective scan area
- Scan oversized materials such as newspapers and tabloid magazines or set up batch scans with multiple photos for greater efficiency in a production environment.
- 48-bit color depth and 3.7 Maximum Optical Density with multiple sampling
- Full 48-bit color for richer and smoother tonal values. Delivers more image detail in shadow and highlight areas for a more true-to-life representation of your original. Multiple sampling is a user-defined option that reduces image noise by sampling each line of image data multiple times resulting in purer output.
- High resolution CCD 21 360-element CCD provides an optical resolution of 3200 x 1600 dpi (maximum 12 800 dpi) allowing for greater enlargement of scanned images.
- Microtek Scanner ICC Profiler (MSP)- With the included Kodak targets helps you maintain consistent color quality in any work environment.
- Microtek ScanWizard Pro - Hundreds of ICC & ColorSync-compatible profiles. Professional CMYK profiles which conform to US SWOP Japanese Ink and Euroscale industrial printing standards. Includes Microtek ICC Profiler for precise profile generation. Intuitive color adjustment in LCH (Lightness Chroma Hue) color space. Intelligent image category feature performs automatic image corrections. Selective and global color corrections in both LCH and CMYK modes. Professional unsharp mask filter sharpens lightness channel only with effect simulated in preview. ICC profiles embedded in output imagesl soft proof of RGB CMYK images. Import/export Adobe Photoshop curve settings.
- Batch scan support - Increase productivity by laying out several photos on the bed customize image settings for each and hit "Scan" to bring them all in. Custom scan job layouts can be saved for later use.
- Zero Reflection Design Technology (TM)- Leave the TMA 1600 for your reflective scanning. Included black plate shields unwanted ambient light ensuring correct exposure and optimum image quality. Dramatically improves digital images by eliminating artifacts created by light reflection.
- Microtek's LANShare integrated scanner sharing utility (PC only)- Integrated into ScanWizard Pro. Ability to access the scanner over a local area network (LAN). Allows multiple users to use the same scanner hardware. More versatility and ease of use for network image sharing. Easy-to-understand icons and network messaging lets all users on the network know the exact status of their scanning jobs and when the scanner is available for access.
12 months return to base
There are currently no known alternate products.
There are currently no user reviews about this product. You can submit a user review for this product in the reviews tab here!
Information is as accurate as we can make it. PB Technologies Ltd is not responsible for any image or information errors / omissions.
:: Home :: Inactive :: X-Products :: MICROTEK SM9800XL A3 SCSI...
Your cart is empty.