|Microtek SMX12USL SCSI/USB 2400x1200dpi Legal Size|
- Solid steel chassis. Legal-size scan bed 23% larger scan area than letter-size (A4). SCSI Card SCSI & USB cables included. Software c/w Acrobat Reader FineReader4 (scan to pdf) Photoshop Elements 2 ScanWizard5.
- Bit Depth 42-bit Input and Output
- Color Passes Single pass
- Optical Resolution 2400 x 1200 dpi Max. Interpolated Resolution 9600 x 9600 dpi
- Scan Area 8.5" x 14"
- Interface Type One USB port; Two SCSI ports
- Platform Windows XP / NT & Macintosh OS9 OSX.2
- Included Software: PhotoshopElements ABBYY FineReaderSprintOCR ScanWizard 5
- Included Hardware: USB and SCSI cables & Power cord
- Optional Accessory
- MTMA - Transparency Media Adapter. Scans up to 7"x10" transparencies for this scanner model; LightLid EL transparency adapter;
- ADF-600EL - 25-page Auto Document Feeder
- Image Sensor Single 10 600-element CCD
- Scanner Weight 12.1 lbs.
- Shipping Weight 17 lbs.
- Scanner Dimensions 21.4" x 12.1" x 3.7" (LxWxH)
- Box Dimensions 27" x 15" x 7" (LxWxH)
- Features and benefits
- True 42-bit Input and Output - Super high quality scans capturing and delivering billions of true 42 bits of color information to Photoshop LE.
- True high density resolution - True single-pass high resolution 1200 dpi optical scanning gives you a powerful combination of speed razor-sharp images and brilliant colors unlike the competition which user a combination of software and hardware to interpolate up to the 1200 dpi scanning level.
- Legal-size scanning - A full 8.5" x 14" bed makes the ScanMaker X12USL perfect for law firms accounting offices and most any person or business demanding the extra-long bed size. Great for batch scanning multiple pictures.
- Includes Adobe Photoshop Elements - The industry's leading image editing software Adobe Photoshop Elements allows you to edit and enhance images for reports presentations and online documents that need to grab attention fast.
- Dual platform & multiple interfaces make for easy connections - Versatile enough to connect to either USB or SCSI ports on PC Mac or iMac computers. Mix and match systems with a single scanner. Optional PCI SCSI card for Windows and Mac G3 systems available.
- ScanWizard 5 - Intelligent software does the work for you and intuitive software eliminates learning curve. Scan like a pro in seconds! Batch scanning and image correction features improve productivity. Standard and Advanced interfaces for fast scans and total control over complex scan jobs.
- Optional accessories available - Batch scan photo transparencies up to 7"x10" with the revolutionary MTMA transparency adapter or 4"x5" with the LightLid EL. The ADF-600EL allows you to automatically batch scan multiple documents.
- Color Enhanced Optimization - Offers automatic color calibration for true-to-life color reproduction.
- Solid rugged construction - High-quality aluminum materials and wide diameter transport shaft for superior image quality reliability and durability.
Information is as accurate as we can make it. PB Technologies Ltd is not responsible for any image or information errors / omissions.
There are currently no user reviews about this product.