:: Home :: Inactive :: X-Products :: CyberPower...|
|CyberPower PR1500ELCDRTXL2U 1500VA Line Interactive UPS with LCD Display (Rack / Tower) UPS|
|Part # UPSCPR1501|
Stock not available for inactive products.
We don't sell this product at this time.
Please check out the alternate products.
|Information|| ||Images|| ||Associated Items|| ||Alternate Products|| ||Reviews|
The Professional Rackmount LCD Series provides advanced level of power protection to mission-critical servers, telecom equipment, VOIP and internet working hardware. Featuring Pure Sinewave output and Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), it can stabilize AC signal or deliver seamless power to connected equipment .The Multifunction LCD Readout indicates critical power/battery conditions. The included PowerPanel® Business Edition management software provides comprehensive network power management including unattended-shutdown, event logging, reporting, and notifications. The patented GreenPower UPS™ technology can reduce energy costs by up to 75% and dissipate 80% less heat than competitive models. An optional SNMP/HTTP Remote Management Capabilities enables remote management of the system through standard web browser. With stands and skids included in package, the unique convertible design allows configuration flexibility in either Tower (T) or Rackmount (RM) form.
Features & Benefits:
- 2U rack space
- GreenPower UPS™ Technology : Energy-Saving UPS
- Save upto 75% of electricity
- Pure Sine Wave output
- Line-interactive technology
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR)
- PowerPanel® Business Edition software
- Multiple outputs for multiple servers
- Multiple communication interfaces
- Programmable brownout and over voltage protection
- Microprocessor based full digital control
- EMI, RFI, Surge and lightning spike protection
- Phone/Fax/Modem and DSL/Network protection
- Scheduled shutdown
- Auto restart/Auto charge
- User-replaceable batteries
- SNMP / HTTP Remote Management Capabilities (optional)
- RM/T configuration
- Dual Serial ports and USB connectivity
- Critical load outlets
- Metal housing
- Hot-swappable battery packs
- Multifunction LCD readout
- Audible alarms
- Resettable Circuit Breaker
- Extended-Runtime (XL) models*
- Emergency Power-Off (EPO) Port
- Protectde On/Off Switch
- UPS unit
- User manual
- PowerPanel® Business Edition software CD
- Rack mount Brackets
- Phone line
- USB A+B type cable
- Emergency Power-Off Cable (gray)
- Serial Interface Cable (DB-9)
- Power Cord x 4
*Up to 10 battery Packs
|Capacity (VA/Watts)||1500VA / 1125W|
|Voltage Range(Adjustable)||150Vac - 300Vac|
|Frequency Range ||50Hz / 60 Hz +/- 3Hz(auto sensing)|
|On Battery Output Voltage||Pure Sine Wave at 230Vac +/- 5%|
|On Battery Output Frequency ||50Hz / 60 Hz +/- 0.1Hz|
|Transfer Time (Typical)||4ms|
|Overload Protection||Internal Current Limiting/Circuit Breaker|
|AVR||Buck/ Boost/ Double Boost|
|Surge Protection and Filtering|
|DSL/Phone/Fax/Moden protection||RJ11/RJ45(One In/One Out)|
|Maximum Dimensions(H x W x D)(mm)||88 x 433 x 480|
|Sealed Maintenance Free Lead |
|12V 9AH x 4 |
|Typical Recharge Time||6~8 Hours|
|Indicators||Power On, Using Battery, AVR, Load Level, Battery Level |
|Audible Alarms||On Battery, Low Battery, Overload|
|Power Management Software||PowerPanel® Business Edition|
There are currently no known alternate products.
There are currently no user reviews about this product. You can submit a user review for this product in the reviews tab here!
Information is as accurate as we can make it. PB Technologies Ltd is not responsible for any image or information errors / omissions.
:: Home :: Inactive :: X-Products :: CyberPower...
Your cart is empty.