- NVIDIA® Kepler architecture pushes the limits in graphics processing capabilities, and also creates an extremely power-efficient GPU.
- HDCP capable
- Revolutionary DirectX 11 technology
- 1024MB/2048MB, 128-bit memory interface for Hi-Res /AA/AF gaming
- Support Dual-Link DVI with awe-inspiring 3840x2160 resolution
- Microsoft DirectCompute Support for Windows 7
- Smoothly playback H.264, MPEG-2, VC-1 and WMV video–including WMV HD
Kepler GPU Architecture
NVIDIA's Kepler GPU architecture has been designed from the ground up not just for maximum performance in the latest DirectX 11 games, but optimal performance per watt. The new SMX streaming multiprocessor is twice as efficient as the prior generation and the new geometry engine draws triangles twice as fast.
Microsoft® DirectX® 11 Shader Model 5.0 Support
DirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ Ready
Bringing a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC, 3D Vision transforms hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D. You can watch 3D movies and 3D digital photographs in eye popping, crystal-clear quality.
OpenGL® 4.2 Optimizations and Support
Full OpenGL support, including OpenGL 4.2
Allows playback of HD DVD, Blu-ray Disc, and other protected content at full HD resolutions with integrated High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) support. (Requires other compatible components that are also HDCP capable.)
NVIDIA CUDA™ Technology support
CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
NVIDIA PhysX™ -Ready
Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.