- Computers & TabletsPC Peripherals
Have you lost files, experienced hardware failure, or need to recover data from a physically damaged hard disk, flash drive or other storage media? PB Tech’s specialist data recovery team is here to help with all your data recovery requirements.
If you need data recovered from your device or storage media simply pop into one of our service centres or get in touch with the team at PB using the contact form below.
Media types we can recover data from
Below are the various storage media types we can recover data from:
- Mechanical Hard Drives (HDD)
- Solid State Drives (SSD)
- USB Flash Drives
- Memory Cards including MicroSD
There are various common issues associated with hard drives / storage media which can result in the need for hard drive repair and data recovery, these include:
- Hard disk component failure
- Corrupted data
- Fire / water damage
- Disk / media that has been formatted or overwritten
- The computer / operating system won’t boot
- Applications / software that won’t run or load data
- The disk / media has been dropped resulting in physical damage
Handy service centre locations throughout New Zealand
Every PB Tech store had a dedicated service centre where you can bring in your damaged media for inspection and recovery.
Our main service centre is located at 587 Great South Road, Manukau, Auckland and if a straightforward recovery cannot be performed at one of our stores it is sent here for processing by our specialist data recovery team.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about data recovery please fill out the contact form below or pop into your local PB service centre.