In light of the COVID-19 situation, Google has prepared a series of content to help schools stay connected and productive should remote learning need to take place. We’ve shared the content here to make it easier for schools to find, and our friendly education specialists are always here to answer any hardware or software questions schools have.
- Preparing students to learn from home with Chromebooks
- Prepare Chromebooks for eLearning days at home
- EDU on Air Livestream - Enabling Distance Learning with Google Workspace for Education and Chrome
- Keeping Lessons Going Remotely - Jennie Magiera, Global Head of Education Impact, Google for Education
- Enabling Distance Learning through Google Workspace for Education and Chrome - Google for Education Teacher Center