- Computers & Tablets
Generating Print Page
Device as a Service (DaaS)
PB Tech’s Device as a Service (DaaS) is designed to take away the logistical headache of managing your client device fleet. At its most basic level, PB Tech’s Device as a Service (DaaS), allows our customers to access the best desktop and notebook technology via subscription. You maintain the freedom to scale up and scale down your client device fleet as your business requirements change. There are no upfront costs apart from initial roll-out or transition fees.
PB Tech takes DaaS further though. We realise that device and end-user management is often a ‘headache’ for internal IT organizations. PB Tech can take away these logistical problems with the Device as a Service options outlined below. Our ‘Gold’ service effectively takes away the operational overhead of device and end-user management end to end. This allows the IT Decision- Makers in our customer organizations focus on the ‘big picture’ of aligning IT to business requirements while we take care of the client device lifecycle (from order to decommission) and all end-user requirements.
How do we like to see our Device as a Service offering:
- Adding value to our customer organizations through flexible offerings that addresses particular pain points in regard client device and end-user service management.
- Exceptionally easy to work with and designed to complement internal IT teams. Our aim is always to be exceptionally ‘easy to do business with’
- Metric driven and under-pinned by SLA’s, from response through to incident resolution and service request fulfilment.
- ITIL aligned delivery of end-user support, focusing on consistent incident, problem and knowledge management resulting in a measurable focus on Continual Service Improvement.
- One click sets the entire process underway for provisioning. Order the device, PB will image and deliver direct to wherever is required, again underpinned by SLA. Seamless warehouse to desk delivery.
If this sounds of interest get in touch!
We are flexible in our approach and we believe we can create an offering that meets every need! Just let us know what it is!
Device as a Service Hardware Break Fix Support Asset Management PB Tech 'Order to Desk' Deployment Inventory Reporting (Hardware) Windows Patch Visibility Software Whitelisting and Blacklisting Ad-hoc Chargeable Phone & Onsite Support Endpoint Management Services and Analytics Endpoint Management Services – Patch Management Endpoint Management Services – Event Management Endpoint Management Services – Device Security Endpoint Management Services – Remote Control Endpoint Management Services – Software Whitelisting and Blacklisting Endpoint Management Services – Self Service Application Deployment Contractual Governance - Service Delivery Management Remote Hardware Support Customer 'Evangelist' - SLA Delivery and Reporting Service Desk Single Point of Contact Telephony Response SLA's Response and Resolve SLA's Level 1 Remote Support for End Users and Devices Level 2 Remote Support for End Users and Devices Service Request Fulfilment and Incident Resolution Third Party Ticket Management (i.e. for application issues or hardware failures) SLA Reporting Service Delivery Management
Get in touch
If you have any questions about PB Tech's DaaS services, please fill out the contact form below.