- Computers & Tablets
Generating Print Page
One Partner Managed Services sees PB Tech become your genuine “one stop shop” for all of your IT requirements. Under One Partner, PB Tech picks up the management, maintenance and support of your IT Infrastructure and End User requirements, including all 3rd party vendor management (if we don’t manage it we will manage them!). PB Tech already has unrivalled ability to deliver ‘best in class’ procurement services, let us show you how our “One Partner” Managed Services extends our delivery expertise right across the IT stack and right through the IT Lifecycle.
- Across the stack management of your IT environment and end-users
- Single Point of Contact for all IT matters through our 3 tier, ITIL aligned Service Desk
- Focus on exceptional end-user support – empathetic, patient and understanding
- Metric driven approach to delivery of services delivering ‘peace of mind’ formal governance
- Focus on data to drive Continual Service Improvement
- Focus on excellent communication throughout the delivery cycle
- Transparency with our customers in regards processes, knowledge and data
- Strategic partnership with NZ’s largest IT supplier – “Delivery is in PB Tech’s DNA!”
One Partner Delivery Ethos
PB Tech is proud of the way we deliver our managed services and our ‘Delivery Ethos’ underpins how we do things. We firmly believe that the depth of relationship One Partner results in with our customers, means that delivering services is as much about people as it.
- Governance: When our customers engage in us for ‘One Partner Managed Services’, they are ‘handing the keys’ over to the management of their technology platform. PB Tech utilizes a number of ‘checks and balances’ to govern our delivery. Reporting is as regular as required and on whatever is required. A formal approach to IT Service Management means your technology platform is in safe hands.
- Best End User Support: We love end-users and we strive for this to be reciprocated. One of PB Tech key strategies is to provide the ‘most recommended end-user support’ in NZ and we will work with our customers and try everything to achieve this. We want your end-users ‘singing from the rooftops’ about their PB Tech experience allowing key IT Stakeholders focus on driving their businesses via strategic IT initiatives.
- Data- Centric: Data is central to everything we do in the delivery of our services. Every ticket logged (whether by alerting or end-users), every customer transaction, every configuration item involved all add up to a big picture that cannot exist without disciplined adherence to our ‘data-first’ approach. We know what is happening in your environment and ensure we record what happened, when and to what / whom.
- Blueprint Driven: Further to the above, PB Tech, via many years of experience, has developed a blueprint that we believe ensures the delivery of successful managed services. It is a combination of Governance driving delivery, knowledge creation and growth, Continual Services Improvement, organizational culture and core disciplines. We remove the risk from the equation. Talk to us and we will take you through the Blueprint in detail. It is our key to success!
- ITIL – Smart: ITIL is a set of best-practices and a framework for IT Services Management focused on aligning IT services with the needs of the business. PB Tech does not profess to be an end to end provider of ITIL aligned services, however, we do utilize the parts that are most pertinent to our market and help our delivery to achieve outcomes for our customers. PB Tech particularly focuses on Service Operation and Service Transition parts of the ITIL Service Lifecycle to deliver our services. We call our approach “ITIL - Smart”. Talk to be PB Tech how ‘ITIL-Smart’ can bring consistency to the management of your IT Operations.
How we do it
PB Tech One Partner Managed Service is a true partnership with PB Tech to deliver end to end services across your Infrastructure, End-Users and 3rd parties. Underpinning delivery is PB Tech unique governance model. Metrics drive our approach to delivery and underpin our governance model in regards the contracted services we deliver. This “PB Way” is a blueprint that has been developed from years of empirical observation in regards the delivery of managed services, how to drive excellent customer service satisfaction, minimize unproductive downtime and reduce over time . Everything we do is done with a greater purpose in mind, and we like our customers to understand what this is and how it brings security, peace of mind and constant improvement to our IT delivery.
Our modular One Partner Services Schedule clearly outlines each deliverable and effectively outlines all operational activities that that place in an organization’s IT environment. These are the activities that “Manage the Platform that Delivers the App to your End-Users”, support your end-users and your 3rd parties. We take a flexible approach to inclusions and exclusions. Not all deliverables outlined on our services schedule may fit with your requirements. PB Tech will work with you to tailor deliverables to fit in with your requirements, including complementing any internal IT.
The PB Tech service desk acts as the nerve centre for all of your organization’s IT requirements, from fielding and acting upon the alerts that warn on potential upcoming exceptions, all end user communications, remediation of incidents and fulfilment of service requests. With ‘One Partner’ engagements, our service desk, at point of on-boarding is immersed in the operations of our customer’s business, the applications your users use and the functions they perform, how you transact with your customers and what is important to your organization as a whole. We take an innovative approach to on-boarding your business to the CDT.
One Partner Modules
Response Services (L1):
The PB Tech acts as the single point of contact for all incoming communications, whether via phone, email, portal or chat. Each channel is underpinned by Service Level Agreement (SLA) that drives our approach to delivering consistent quality in our response. Initial troubleshooting is undertaken and a 65% First Touch Resolution is our target.
All tickets are managed throughout the lifecycle in IT Service Management toolset. Ticket prioritisation, classification, next steps, statuses, all notes and resolutions are all captured throughout the ticket lifecycle. Every data point is of utmost important is our philosophy in regards data capture throughout the ticket lifecycle.
Resolve Services (L2):
If Level 1 is unable to resolve the ticket at first touch, the ticket is escalated to our experienced Level 2 team. We aim to have a Level 2 working on the ticket within 4 hours of escalation, ensuring that each ticket progresses in a consistent and predictable manner.
Service Request Fulfilment:
A service request is defined by ITIL as “A Service Request is a user request for information or advice, or for a standard change (a pre-approved change that is low risk, relatively common and follows a procedure) or for access to an IT service.” Examples of a standard request is a password reset, folder mapping, provision of an application or mapping of a printer. Service Request fulfilment typically comprises about 50% of all service tickets and PB Technologies focuses on this key end-user function with purposeful intent including introducing automation where possible, documented procedures, a focus on security and authorisation and classification.
ITIL defines an incident as “An unplanned interruption to an IT Service or reduction in the quality of an IT service”. Incidents reduce or stop individual and organizational productivity. PB Tech follows a prescribed Incident Management process in incident resolution and critical call management for Priority 1 and Priority 2 incidents. Our methodology is designed to keep downtime to the minimum possible duration.
Problem Management is a foundation process for PB Tech management services and sits firmly in the centre of our Constant Service Improvement approach to service delivery. Proactive Problem Management if the process of identifying root causes to problems in your IT environment through the gathering then trending of ticketing data captured over any given period. This process is reliant on accurate data capture and is in underpinned by our philosophy that ‘every data point is vital’.
The purpose of Change Management according to ITSM “is to ensure that standardized methods and procedures are used for efficient and prompt handling of all changes to control IT infrastructure, in order to minimize the number and impact of any related incidents upon service.” PB Tech supports ‘steady-state’ IT environments and understands the importance of tracking every change that changes that steady state. PB Tech.
Continual Service Improvement:
Continual Service Improvement (CSI) uses a metrics-driven approach to identifying opportunities for improvement and to measure the impact of improvement efforts. PB Tech takes a structured approach to CSI, utilizing trending information gathered from Proactive Problem Management, root-cause analysis from Reactive Problem Management and trending alerts via Event Management. The customer will regularly be presented with information relating to where improvements can be made, while PB Tech will continuously use this information to ‘turn the screws’ on its delivery.
Lights-on Infrastructure Maintenance and Management:
PB Tech LIMMS is all about undertaking the ground work ‘under the hood’ of your infrastructure and client devices to ensure they are securely patched, firmware is up to date (where required) and key exceptions monitored for proactive remediation of potential or actual incidents. It is PB Tech job to keep the ‘lights on’ with your infrastructure and when things do break, we will be working to quickly remediate. Obviously, however, we keep the likelihood of this happening to an absolute minimum through keeping your technology up to agreed update levels, and core processes such as robust Problem and Change Management and Continual Service Improvement identifying potential points of failure.
PB Tech places a great deal of emphasis on contractual governance to ensure that our delivery to the contract is transparent and regularly formally reported upon. One Partner customers have a Service Delivery Manager (SDM) who is the key delivery contact in the engagement. The SDM ensures contractual deliverables are being met, you have a consistent sounding board and ‘eyes and ears’ in PB Tech. One Partner customers also have a Technical Delivery Manager (TDM) allocated to their account. The TDM provides governance over technology matters in the engagement. The TDM is your trusted technology advisor, approves all significant changes in the environment and stays up to date and intimate with your technology.
PB Tech will ensure anti-virus on your servers and client device fleet is kept up to date. On a monthly basis, an audit will be undertaken on a percentage of client and server devices and their anti-virus signatures checked. Where a core issue is identified with your anti-virus signatures or other issues, an incident ticket will be raised and the core issue identified and resolved.
Backup and Data protection:
The importance of consistent and valid backups cannot be overestimated and backups may well be the most important IT operational function there is. PB Tech back-up and Data protection services will provide you with ultimate piece of mind that your data is safe and valid. PB Tech will undertake daily backup checks of all error messages to ensure that backups have successfully occurred, and if not, raise and incident ticket and remediate. PB Tech will also undertake regular test restores to ensure backed up data can be restored as and when required.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about PB Tech One Partner please fill out the contact form below.