- Computers & Tablets
Generating Print Page
Skype for Business
Skype for Business, formerly known as Microsoft Lync Server, is a unified communications (UC) platform that integrates common channels of business communication and online meetings, including instant messaging (IM), presence, voice over IP (VoIP), voicemail, file transfers, video conferencing, web conferencing and email.
Skype for Business can be deployed on premises, in the cloud or as a hybrid service. Clients can run on Windows operating systems, Android phones and tablets and Apple iOS devices.
- IM client and unified communications application
- Conference calls/meetings
- Schedule meetings (via Outlook & Web Scheduler)
- Record meetings
- Annotate PowerPoint, whiteboard, polls, Q&A
- Screen & file sharing
- Up to 250 people (6 people on screen in HD)
Get in touch
If you have any questions about PB Tech Skype for Business services, please fill out the contact form below.