Microsoft Family Safety* empowers you and your family to create healthy habits and help protect the ones you love. Set screen time limits and apply filters on websites and games so you can help your kids surf and play safely.2,3
Write a short story. Create a beautiful presentation. Scan multiple documents. With the Office mobile app4 you can be just as productive and efficient on your phone as you are on your computer.
Write like a pro. Whether you're writing a novel, an email, or a comment on social media, you can write clearly and beautifully with Microsoft Editor.5
Create professional-looking presentations in just a few clicks. With PowerPoint Designer you can spend less time creating your presentation and more time preparing for it.
Stay connected and on schedule with the Premium Outlook app. outlook is more than your inbox. It's your easy access to important emails. It's your personal, work, school, and sports calendars. It's your to-do list and your list of contacts. All in one app. Plus, it's AI-powered and ad-free so you can save time and focus on what matters most.
Get things done. Together. Skype makes it easy to stay connected to friends, family, colleagues - the world. Mobile, desktop, Xbox, or smart speakers, pick a device. And pick a way to connect, whether instant message, voice call, or video chat.
Save your files to OneDrive to keep them protected, backed up, and accessible on all devices, anywhere. Share documents and photos with friends and family, and even collaborate in real time in Office.6 OneDrive can help you quickly organise and find the things that matter, especially when you're on the go.
Slide to see more >>
For your life
For your business
2. Content filters work with Microsoft Edge on Windows 10, Xbox One, and Android; blocks other commonly used browsers..
3. Screen time limits work on apps and games on Windows, Xbox, and Android and device limits work on Xbox and Windows.
4. Available for iOS, Android phones only.
5. Available as an extension for Microsoft Edge or Chrome browsers and requires a Microsoft Account; Microsoft 365 subscription required for best experience.
6. Co-authors must be using Office 2016, Office for the web or the latest mobile apps.
*Premium features available on Android. Coming soon to iOS.