Application up-time is more important today than it has ever been. Loss of access to data means lost time and money. Businesses need highly available storage that will assure you availability for your mission-critical applications, and eliminate the unexpected downtime and consequences. While there are a number of storage products that are promoted as being “designed for high availability”, that’s not enough. It's one thing for a solution to be "designed for high availability" but it's another thing for there to be so much confidence in the product, that high availability is guaranteed. That high availability guarantee is what HPE backs up their All-Flash storage with.
HPE All-Flash Storage enables you to transition from complicated, traditional storage systems, to a modern storage architecture that is designed for today's mission-critical applications and environments. HPE All-Flash storage ensures that you don't have to sacrifice high availability and Tier-1 resiliency to achieve the agility and efficiency a modern data center demands. As your business increases reliance on more and more applications, preventing downtime and protecting and retaining data is more critical than ever. HPE's flash-optimized storage platforms provide end-to-end availability and protection to maximize uptime.
Thanks to HPE, you can say goodbye to the anxiety and disruption of unexpected downtime. You can now have peace of mind as HPE guarantees 6-Nines of availability across the HPE 3PAR and HPE Nimble Storage platforms. HPE gives you the assurance you need with the only enterprise flash array portfolio with 6-9s of guaranteed availability. If you experience less than 99.9999% availability—while following the simple terms of the HPE 3PAR and HPE Nimble Storage programs—HPE will work with you to resolve the issue and provide additional month(s) of support at no cost.
If you're struggling to find the perfect combination of flash storage and predictive analysis, we'd like to introduce you to HPE Nimble Storage. HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays combine a flash-efficient architecture with HPE InfoSight predictive analytics to achieve fast, reliable access to data and 99.9999% guaranteed availability. It's incredibly simple to deploy and use, and the arrays are cloud-ready, providing data mobility to the cloud through HPE Cloud Volumes. Your storage investment made today can support you well into the future, thanks to HPE's technology and business-model innovations. HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays include all-inclusive licensing, easy upgrades, and is future-proofed for new technologies, such as NVMe and Storage Class Memory (SCM).
• HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays automatically predict and resolve 86% of problems before you even know there is an issue.1
• Transforms the support experience through cloud-based predictive analytics and Level 3-only support.
• Holistic view across the infrastructure stack to resolve problems beyond just storage.
• Simplifies planning with prescriptive forecasts into capacity, performance, and bandwidth requirements.
• Makes infrastructure smarter and more reliable by learning from the installed base.
• HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays are simple to deploy use, and manage.
• This product is cloud-ready and deploys flash on-premises or in the cloud with common data services and mobility between all-flash, adaptive flash, and HPE Cloud Volumes.
• HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays are future-proofed for NVMe and SCM. The offering comes with a satisfaction guarantee, all-inclusive software licensing, flat support pricing, replacing all the hardware for upgrades, and an option to receive a free faster controller upgrade after three years.
• Radically easy to integrate with many ecosystems and has a deep integration with VMware®, Microsoft® applications, Oracle, Veeam, and others.
Fast and reliable
• HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays are scale-to-fit. They scale up performance and capacity independently and non-disruptively; and scale out to four arrays managed as one for increased flexibility.
• Up to 5X or more data reduction from variable block inline deduplication and compression.2
• Backup and disaster recovery (DR) from all-flash to adaptive flash arrays at one-third the cost.
• Data reduction, snapshots, and Triple+ Parity RAID with no performance impact.
• Sub-millisecond response time for performance-sensitive enterprise workloads.
• HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays has 99.9999% guaranteed availability.
• Triple+ Parity RAID can handle three simultaneous drive failures and provides additional protection through intra-drive parity.
• App-granular, FIPS-certified encryption provides data-at-rest and over-the-wire protection, data shredding is built-in.
• Native application-consistent snapshots and replication, as well as integration with leading backup software.
To learn more about HPE Nimble Storage or other HPE All-Flash Storage products, or to request a quote, please get in touch with our business team.
1. Based on actual customer data collected by the HPE Nimble Storage support organization.
2. Based on customer data as analyzed by HPE InfoSight and also from data reduction evaluation by HPE Engineering.