We would like to invite you along to a free live training session on Wednesday 6th November with Using Technology Better (UTB). This event will cover Top 10 Tips for G Suite in Education.
UTB have worked with over 10 000 people this year and will be sharing the Top 10 things that always get teachers excited! These are the real 'ah ha' moments!
See, they've had so many teachers share with that they are often thrown into the deep end when it comes to using G Suite in the classroom without really knowing how to use these incredible tools effectively. Lets change that.
If you want to know:
- How to organise your Google Drive "KonMari" style
- How to analyse student progress in Google Sheets with nifty number formatting
- How to share comments in Google Classroom
- Tips for working with Chrome profiles, pinned tabs and bookmarks (this is super cool)
- How to use Google Drawings for history timelines and more.
Then this free live training is for you!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Wednesday 6th November 2019
Can't make this time? Register your spot and we'll send you access to the replay!
Using Technology Better