- PC PartsAbout PB Tech
PB Tech is New Zealand's largest computing and I.T. retailer.
Founded in 1993, PB Technologies Limited is 100% NZ owned with 9 superstores throughout the country, over 400 staff, and is the technology supplier to many of New Zealand's leading companies and educational institutes.
Check out our video below to learn more about PB Tech or view our full company profile.NZ Logistics Centre
PB Tech holds a significant amount of stock in our New Zealand based logistics centre and can ship stock from this location usually within 2-4 working days (see the timeframes mentioned on each product page for more accurate delivery estimates).
In most cases, items ordered from the NZ Logistics Centre are first transferred to our Head Office / Distribution Centre before being shipped to the final destination.
Pick-ups from the NZ Logistics Centre
Unfortunately no pick-up options are available directly from this location, you can select a pick up from one of our branches however and we will transfer your order there so you can pick up.Suppliers
Products marked as 'In stock with Supplier' are shipped from one of our suppliers / vendors. The time frame for shipments can vary so please refer to the shipping time frames mentioned on each product page for more accurate delivery estimates.
In most cases, items ordered from suppliers are first transferred to our Head Office / Distribution Centre before being shipped to the final destination.Returns & Warranty
7 day right of exchange
If you change your mind after making a purchase, or realise you have ordered the incorrect item, you can enjoy the peace of mind that we offer a 7 day exchange policy.
To exchange a product, goods must be sealed / unopened, with packaging in original condition, and accompanied by a valid receipt dated no more than 7 calendar days from when you request an exchange.
If there is not a suitable product that can be exchanged for your returned item you will be offered a credit on your account or gift card based on the value paid at the time of purchase.
Please note, items purchased on finance cannot be exchanged for a gift card.
Hassle free warranty service
If your product develops a fault within the manufacturer warranty period, you can either contact the manufacturer directly (some manufacturers provide a high level of warranty service - including free pickup or in some cases onsite repair), or return to one of our services centres / stores. Where the product has been directly imported by PB Tech, you need to contact us directly or present the product at any one of our service centres / stores together with your proof of purchase.
If your product develops a fault outside of the manufacturer warranty or PB Tech warranty period, we offer a full repair service and are an authorised repair agent for leading brands such as Samsung, HP, Toshiba, Lenovo and more.
Returning a product / making a warranty claim
To contact the manufacturer directly to troubleshoot your product or to request a warranty repair, please view the list of manufacturer / brand warranty contacts (for products imported directly by PB Tech please return to us directly by completing our request a return form).
To return a product to PB Tech directly, please complete our request a return form.
Or view our returns policy for more information.
Dynamix 37RU Server Cabinet 1000mm Deep 600x1000x1833mm 2xFixed Shelf, 4x Fan, 25x Cage Nuts, 4x Castors & 4x Level Feet.
- Brand: Dynamix
- MPN: RSR37-6X10
- Part #: CHADNX6010
$1,060.87 +GST$1,220.00Show GST Inclusive
- Associated Products
$1,060.87Excluding GSTRRP: $1,790.03
$1,220.00Including GSTProduct details snapshot as of: 15:37, 26-05-2017
Price and availability are subject to change.Hover & click to enlarge
Branch Pick UpsFor branch pick ups, allow 6 working days for the branch to receive your online order for pickup.
DeliveriesOrder before 5:00pm and your order will usually ship within 6 working days.
When will I receive it?
North Island - Usually within 7 working days» View all shipping information
South Island - Usually within 8 working days
Branch New Stock On display PB Penrose 0 PB North Shore 0 PB Manukau 0 PB Auckland CBD 0 PB Auckland Uni 0 PB Henderson 0 PB Hamilton 0 PB Tauranga 0 PB New Plymouth 0 PB Wellington 0 PB Christchurch 0 PB Head Office (Web) 0 NZ Logistics Centre 0 Supplier 5+ In others' basket: 0Web orders ship from Head Office.
No payments and no interest for 12 months available
Buy now with your existing Q Card
Dynamix 37RU Server Cabinet 1000mm Deep 600x1000x1833mm 2xFixed Shelf, 4x Fan, 25x Cage Nuts, 4x Cas...
Features37RU Server Cabinet 1000mm Deep (600x1000x1833mm). Includes 2xFixed Shelf 4x Fan 25x Cage Nuts 4x Castors & 4x Level Feet. Black Gloss Colour Tinted Glass Door Removeable Sides Bottom Wire Path
- Supplied standard with fixed shelves, fans, cage nuts, castors and levelling feet
- Static loading: 800kg
- Tinted glass front door, mesh rear door, optional mesh front door available
- Zinc coated, silver coloured vertical uprights
- RU markings printed on front and rear vertical uprights
- Lockable, removable side panels
- Doors can be hinged left or right side
- Supplied standard with fan tray fitted with dust filters
- Top and bottom cable entry
- S shaped vertical uprights, adjustable forward and back
- Optional L shaped vertical uprights available
- Optional plinths available to bolt cabinet to floor
- Optional vertical cable tray available
- Optional baying kit available for cabinet interconnection (RABK)
- 800mm wide cabinet incorporates a set of 100mm vertical cable management bars
- Supplied complete (no assembly required) or in Flat Pack format (FP codes)
- Material: SPCC quality cold rolled steel, Gloss black colour, easy clean surface
- Thickness: Mounting profile 2.0mm, mounting angle 1.5mm, others 1.2mm
- Surface Finish: Degrease, acid pickling, rust prevention and parkerizing, pure water cleaning, static electricity plastic painting
- Complies with ANSI/EIA RS-310-D, IEC297-2, DIN41491; PART1, DIN41494; PART7, GB/T3047.2-92, IP20 rated
- Compatible with 19" International Standard and Metrical & ETSI standards
Manufacturer Part No: RSR37-6X10 Brand: Dynamix Product Type: - UPC 3967438410030 Product Family: - Shipping Weight: 108 kg PB Part No: CHADNX6010 Product Model: - Warranty: 12 months *
* Warranty period is as stated above unless the manufacturer has chosen to specify a longer period.
All warranties are return to base unless otherwise specified.
PB Part No Product Name Stock Price ITPA-PAN25 Dynamix 24 Port Cat6 UTP Patch Panel 19" T568A & T568B Wiring. 1RU. 110 termination 10+ $71.00 +GST $81.65 inc. ITPA-PAN26 DYNAMIX 24 Port Cat6 UTP Patch Panel w/ plastic ladeling kit. T568A & T568B Wiring. 1RU. 110 termination 7 $81.13 +GST $93.30 inc. ITPA-PAN16 Dynamix 16 Port Cat6 UTP Patch Panel T568A & T568B Wiring. 1RU 110 termination 1 $62.04 +GST $71.35 inc. CHADNX0009 Dynamix RMFD37-600Y Front Mesh Door for 37RU 600mm Wide Server Cabinet. 0 $221.74 +GST $255.00 inc. ITPA-PAN15 Dynamix 16 Port Cat5e UTP Patch Panel T568A & T568B Wiring. 1RU. 110 termination. 0 $53.91 +GST $62.00 inc. ITPA-PAN24 Dynamix 24 Port Cat5e UTP Patch Panel T568A & T568B Wiring. 1RU. 110 termination. 0 $65.22 +GST $75.00 inc.
Write a Review
Recent ReviewsThere are currently no user reviews about this product.
* No deposit term 36 months, minimum purchase price $199. Subject to Finance Now’s standard credit criteria. An interest rate of 19.9% p.a. applies.
A $55 booking fee and a $1.75 monthly service fee is applicable to all agreements. Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) may apply.