Fractal Design Define Nano S Black With Side Window ITX Gaming Case, with CPU Cooler Supports Upto 160mm, Graphs Card Suppoprts Upto 315mm, 280mm Rad Supported, 2X PCI Slots, Front 2xUSB3.0, HD Audio, NO PSU
Define Nano S - Window
The Define Nano S is an ITX case that features compatibility with high end, full-size components, superior sound dampening, and an ATX-like layout.
The case includes two Dynamic Series fans with both bottom and front intakes protected by easy-to-clean, removable dust filters.
With its mounting capabilities for simultaneous radiators and unobstructed airflow path, the Define Nano S can cool enthusiast-level components.
Equipped with Fractal Design's signature ModuVent™ technology on the top vents and sound dampening throughout, the Define Nano S can run a powerful system quietly, a hallmark of the Define series.
- A Define Series ITX case designed for silent computing with sound dampening and ModuVent technology
- User-friendly construction with superior cable management and compatibility for full-size components
- Flexible storage options with room for up to 4 drives
- Accommodates a variety of radiator sizes and includes brackets for reservoir and pump mounting
- Features two Dynamic Series fans - 1 GP-12 and 1 GP-14 - with an adapter included for motherboards with limited fan headers
- Featuring an open interior allowing an unobstructed airflow path from the front of the case to the rear exhaust
- Easy-to-clean filters on the bottom and front, spanning the PSU position, with the bottom filter ejecting from the front for easy-access.
Subscribe to the PB Tech YouTube channel:
- ITX motherboard compatibility
- 2 expansion slots
- 2 - 3.5" HDD/2.5" SSD positions; 2 - 2.5" dedicated SSD unit positions (fits SSDs up to 13mm thick)
- 6 - Fan positions (1 Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 140mm fan + 1 Fractal Design Dynamic GP-12 120mm fan included)
- Filtered fan slots in the front and bottom (ejects from the front of the case)
- CPU coolers up to 160mm in height
- ATX PSUs up to 160mm deep (shorter PSUs recommended for easier cable management)
- Graphics cards up to 315mm in length with front fans mounted (Cards wider than the dual slot bracket are not recommended)
- 17 - 35mm of space for cable routing behind the motherboard plate
- Hook and loop fastner straps included for easy cable management
- Both side panels and rear HDD/SSD brackets feature smart captive thumbscrews
- Dense sound dampening material on front and right side panels; left side panel includes a transparent window
- ModuVent on top of case for further silent computing or additional ventilation
Case dimensions (WxHxD)
203 x 330 x 400mm
Case dimensions - wtih feet/protrusions/screws
203 x 344 x 412mm
Package dimensions (WxHxD)
275 x 485 x 420mm
2 - 120/140 mm fans (included is 1 Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 fan, 1000 RPM speed)
1 - 120 mm fan (included is 1 Fractal Design Dynamic GP12 fan, 1200 RPM speed)
2 - 120/140 mm fan (not included)
1 - 120 mm fan (not included)
Bottom and front intakes
Water cooling compatibility - Radiators
Front - 120/240mm, 140/280mm (max width 147, length 312; some radiators extend beyond the screw holes)
Top - 120/240mm (max component height on motherboard 35mm. Big heatsinks on RAM or power regulators around CPU could conflict with this restriction)
Bottom - 120mm (max thickness & length 85mm x 160mm)
Water cooling compatibility - Pumps
Pre-drilled holes on multi-bracket, supports many DDC and D5 variants (see manual for detailed measurements)
Water cooling compatibility - Reservoirs
Adjustable mounting brackets allow for almost any rectangular mounting screw pattern. Maximum distance between the mounting bracket screw positions 270mm height / 80mm width.
2 USB 3.0
Power button with LED (blue)
HDD activity LED (blue)
Define Nano S - Window computer case
* Warranty period is as stated above unless the manufacturer has chosen to specify a longer period.
All warranties are return to base unless otherwise specified.
awesome little case, ive got a full custom loop in it with 2x240mm radiators in it and a reservoir. Lots of space for cable management too! best itx case ive had.
Delivery & Pick-up
The estimated time to ship for each product we sell is detailed on the individual product page just underneath the price. From when your items ship, products typically arrive within 1 working day for North Island deliveries and 2 working days for South Island deliveries. Rural deliveries may take an extra working day, and bulk deliveries may take an extra 2-4 working days.
Same Day Delivery
Need your order in a hurry? PB Tech offers same day delivery for the Auckland, Hamilton & Christchurch region. Simple place your order before 2pm (provided your items are in stock) and select one of our same day delivery options 'Evening Delivery' or 'Urgent 3-hour Delivery' in the checkout. T&C's apply. Learn more about Same Day Delivery.
Shipping costs vary based on your location and the items being shipped and in some cases shipping may even be FREE.
To calculate what the shipping costs will be for your order, add the items you are interested in to your cart, view the Shopping Cart page, and select your 'Delivery Area' to calculate the shipping cost.
Shipping Security & Insurance
All orders shipped by PB Tech are sent via a courier with a signature required for each delivery. In some cases, and only where you have given the courier company permission to leave orders at a designated location, your order may be delivered without requiring a signature. All orders sent by PB Tech are fully insured in the unlikely event that your item(s) are damaged or go missing in transit.
1 Hour Store Pick-up / Click & Collect
You can pick-up your online order from any of our stores nationwide. You can select which store you want to pick up from at the checkout. Provided the store you select has stock and there's no hold-ups with payment we will have your order ready within 1 hour (during normal trading hours for that store) otherwise it may take up to 5 working days to transfer the stock to the store so your order can be fulfilled. Learn more about our Click & Collect process.
PB Tech regularly ships overseas to Australia and beyond. If you are located in Australia, you can order directly from our Australian site www.pbtech.com/au. If you are from another country you can order from www.pbtech.com
Returns & Warranty
7 day right of exchange
If you change your mind after making a purchase, or realise you have ordered the incorrect item, you can enjoy the peace of mind that we offer a 7 day exchange policy.
To exchange a product, goods must be sealed / unopened, with packaging in original condition, and accompanied by a valid receipt dated no more than 7 calendar days from when you request an exchange.
If there is not a suitable product that can be exchanged for your returned item you will be offered a credit on your account or gift card based on the value paid at the time of purchase.
Please note, items purchased on finance cannot be exchanged for a gift card.
Hassle free warranty service
If your product develops a fault within the manufacturer warranty period, you can either contact the manufacturer directly (some manufacturers provide a high level of warranty service - including free pickup or in some cases onsite repair), or return to one of our services centres / stores. Where the product has been directly imported by PB Tech, you need to contact us directly or present the product at any one of our service centres / stores together with your proof of purchase.
If your product develops a fault outside of the manufacturer warranty or PB Tech warranty period, we offer a full repair service and are an authorised repair agent for leading brands such as Samsung, HP, Toshiba, Lenovo and more.
Returning a product / making a warranty claim
To contact the manufacturer directly to troubleshoot your product or to request a warranty repair, please view the list of manufacturer / brand warranty contacts (for products imported directly by PB Tech please return to us directly by completing our request a return form).
To return a product to PB Tech directly, please complete our request a return form.
Or view our returns policy for more information.