- Computers & TabletsPC Parts
FRACTAL DESIGN FD-FAN-VENT-HP12 Venturi Series, HP-12 PWM Case Fan 120mm Black
$31.30 +GST$36.00Show GST Inclusive
- Brand: FRACTAL DESIGN
- MPN: FD-FAN-VENT-HP12
- Part #: FANFRA0140
Hover & click to enlarge$31.30Excluding GST$36.00Including GSTProduct details snapshot as of: 14:34, 22-07-2017
- Product TypeCase Fan
- Fan Size120mm
- LED ColourN/A
- Bearing Type VariationFluid Bearing
- Sound Level (Roughly)31dB
- Number of Fans1
Price and availability are subject to change.
Branch Pick UpsFor branch pick ups, allow 6 working days for the branch to receive your online order for pickup.
DeliveriesOrder before 5:00pm and your order will usually ship within 6 working days.
When will I receive it?
North Island - Usually within 7 working days» View all shipping information
South Island - Usually within 8 working days
Branch New Stock On display PB Penrose 0 PB North Shore 0 PB Manukau 0 PB Auckland CBD 0 PB Auckland Uni 0 PB Henderson 0 PB Hamilton 0 PB Tauranga 0 PB New Plymouth 0 PB Wellington 0 PB Christchurch 0 PB Head Office (Web) 0 NZ Logistics Centre 0 Supplier 30Web orders ship from Head Office.
Need it now? View similar products in-stock at PB Tech
- PB Part No.Product NameAvailable StockPrice
Product Type: Case FanFan Size: 120mmLED Colour: N/ABearing Type Variation: Sleeve BearingSound Level (Roughly): 24dBNumber of Fans: 1Part #: FANPHA1120| MFC: PH-F120SP_BKPB TECH: 10SUPPLIER: 0$26 04 $26.04 +GST $29 95 $29.95 inc GST In stock: 10
Product Type: Case FanFan Size: 120mmLED Colour: N/ABearing Type Variation: Ball BearingSound Level (Roughly): 26dBNumber of Fans: 1Part #: FANDPC3023| MFC: SF-XFAN120PB TECH: 8SUPPLIER: 30$8 95 $8.95 +GST $10 29 $10.29 inc GST In stock: 8
Product Type: Case FanFan Size: 120mmLED Colour: BlueBearing Type Variation: Fluid BearingSound Level (Roughly): 26dBNumber of Fans: 1Part #: FANDPC2045| MFC: TNP08356PB TECH: 30+SUPPLIER: 0RRP: $11.18
$9 95 $9.95 +GST $11 44 $11.44 inc GST In stock: 30+
Product Type: Case FanFan Size: 120mmLED Colour: RedBearing Type Variation: Fluid BearingSound Level (Roughly): 26dBNumber of Fans: 1Part #: FANDPC2028| MFC: XFAN 120U R/RPB TECH: 30+SUPPLIER: 30RRP: $13.00
$9 95 $9.95 +GST $11 44 $11.44 inc GST In stock: 30+
FeaturesThe Venturi High Pressure Series PWM fans are optimized for high-restriction airflow scenarios, making them an excellent choice for usage on large heatsinks, on radiators, or in other highly restrictive scenarios. Designed with a variety of performance-increasing and noise-reducing features, these fans can move an amazing amount of air through restricted environments compared to other fans at the same, minimal noise level.
- Featuring true FDB-bearings, providing silent operation coupled with a long lifespan
- Equipped with a counter-balanced magnet that reduces the axial tension on the bearing
- Features integrated vibration-dampening corners, made from solid high-quality synthetic rubber
- Dense, sturdy construction, made from high grade glass fiber reinforced thermoplastic polymer
- Fan geometry is optimized for high pressure, delivering high performance results in high restriction usage scenarios, such as in use with large dense heatsinks or water cooling radiators.
- Featuring PWM control with a very wide speed range, starting at only 400RPM (400 +/- 100 RPM), ideal for CPU heatsinks or radiators, where the motherboard can control the fan speed based on the CPU temperature.
- Aerodynamically shaped thin stator struts reduce noise and unwanted turbulence.
- Strategically placed notches on the blades further reduce and diffuse any humming noise produced when the blades pass the stator struts
- The trip wire technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer that combats elements that negatively affect performance, resulting in quieter operation
- Comes with a PWM Y-cable, for connecting additional fans to a single PWM header on your motherboard or PWM fan controller
Screw hole pattern
4-pin fan header
Number of blades
Rotational speed (RPM)
Acoustical noise (db(A))
Maximum air flow(CFM)
Maximum air flow(m 3/h)
Maximum air pressure (mm h20)
Actual input power (W)
Maximum rated input current (A)
Nominal input voltage (V)
Minimum startup voltage(V)
Low (0-20%) PWM speed
Cable length (mm)
Braided all-black ribbon
Manufacturer Part No: FD-FAN-VENT-HP12 Brand: FRACTAL DESIGN Product Type: Venturi Series UPC 817301013345 Product Family: - Shipping Weight: 0.2 kg PB Part No: FANFRA0140 Product Model: FD-FAN-VENT-HP12 Warranty: 12 months *
* Warranty period is as stated above unless the manufacturer has chosen to specify a longer period.
All warranties are return to base unless otherwise specified.
Customer Questions & AnswersWant to know something about this product? Ask a Question
Write a Review
Recent ReviewsThere are currently no user reviews about this product.
* No deposit term 36 months, minimum purchase price $199. Subject to Finance Now’s standard credit criteria. An interest rate of 19.9% p.a. applies.
A $55 booking fee and a $1.75 monthly service fee is applicable to all agreements. Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) may apply.NZ Logistics Centre
PB Tech holds a significant amount of stock in our New Zealand based logistics centre and can ship stock from this location usually within 2-4 working days (see the timeframes mentioned on each product page for more accurate delivery estimates).
In most cases, items ordered from the NZ Logistics Centre are first transferred to our Head Office / Distribution Centre before being shipped to the final destination.
Pick-ups from the NZ Logistics Centre
Unfortunately no pick-up options are available directly from this location, you can select a pick up from one of our branches however and we will transfer your order there so you can pick up.Suppliers
Products marked as 'In stock with Supplier' are shipped from one of our suppliers / vendors. The time frame for shipments can vary so please refer to the shipping time frames mentioned on each product page for more accurate delivery estimates.
In most cases, items ordered from suppliers are first transferred to our Head Office / Distribution Centre before being shipped to the final destination.Returns & Warranty
7 day right of exchange
If you change your mind after making a purchase, or realise you have ordered the incorrect item, you can enjoy the peace of mind that we offer a 7 day exchange policy.
To exchange a product, goods must be sealed / unopened, with packaging in original condition, and accompanied by a valid receipt dated no more than 7 calendar days from when you request an exchange.
If there is not a suitable product that can be exchanged for your returned item you will be offered a credit on your account or gift card based on the value paid at the time of purchase.
Please note, items purchased on finance cannot be exchanged for a gift card.
Hassle free warranty service
If your product develops a fault within the manufacturer warranty period, you can either contact the manufacturer directly (some manufacturers provide a high level of warranty service - including free pickup or in some cases onsite repair), or return to one of our services centres / stores. Where the product has been directly imported by PB Tech, you need to contact us directly or present the product at any one of our service centres / stores together with your proof of purchase.
If your product develops a fault outside of the manufacturer warranty or PB Tech warranty period, we offer a full repair service and are an authorised repair agent for leading brands such as Samsung, HP, Toshiba, Lenovo and more.
Returning a product / making a warranty claim
To contact the manufacturer directly to troubleshoot your product or to request a warranty repair, please view the list of manufacturer / brand warranty contacts (for products imported directly by PB Tech please return to us directly by completing our request a return form).
To return a product to PB Tech directly, please complete our request a return form.
Or view our returns policy for more information.