- Computers & TabletsPC PartsSwitch Must Play!
Nintendo Switch Splatoon 2
- Brand: Nintendo
- MPN: 143012
- Part #: GAMNTD3009
$78.26 +GST$90.00Show GST Inclusive
Hover & click to enlargeRRP: $86.08
- Associated Products
$78.26Excluding GSTRRP: $98.99
$90.00Including GSTProduct details snapshot as of: 21:24, 19-08-2017
Price and availability are subject to change.
Branch Pick UpsYour online order cannot be picked up until the next working day. Alternatively you can buy in-store.
DeliveriesYour order will not ship until the next working day.
When will I receive it?
North Island - Usually within 1 working day» View all shipping information
South Island - Usually within 2 working days
Branch New Stock On display PB Penrose 4 PB North Shore 8 PB Manukau 10+ PB Auckland CBD 7 PB Auckland Uni 2 PB Henderson 3 PB Hamilton 5 PB Tauranga 2 PB New Plymouth 0 PB Wellington 6 PB Christchurch 9 PB Head Office (Web) 10+ NZ Logistics Centre 0 Supplier 0Web orders ship from Head Office.
Ink-splatting action is back and fresher than ever
- New weapons - New dual-wielding Splat Dualies join the action, complete with a new Dodge Roll move. Mainstays like the Splat Roller and Splat Charger have also been remixed to include new gameplay mechanics and brand-new special weapons.
- Local and Online Multiplayer - In a first for the series, compete in local multiplayer Turf War battles, whether in TV mode or on-the-go in handheld or tabletop modes. Online battles also make a return.
- New ways to play - Play using the Joy-Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, both of which allow for gyro controls for better aiming and control.
- New Trends - Two years have passed since the release of Splatoon in real life, and two years have also passed in the game world. Some familiar characters return under different circumstances, and new characters are introduced as well.
- Fresh Updates - Similar to Splatoon for Wii U, updates will roll out post-launch, adding new content.
- Smart Device Support - An upcoming smart-phone application for the Nintendo Switch system will enhance matchmaking and allow for voice chat options.
- Turf War - Iconic 4 vs. 4 Turf War battles return. The goal is to splat ink on as much territory as possible, while strategically submerging yourself in your team's colors and blasting your enemies.
Get hyped for the sequel to the hit game about splatting ink and claiming turf, as the squid-like Inklings return in a colorful and chaotic 4 vs. 4 action shooter. For the first time, take Turf War battles on-the-go via local multiplayer in portable play styles. You can also compete in frenetic online matches like before. Two years have passed since the release of Splatoon, and two years have also passed in the game world, leading to an evolution in fashion trends and new styles of weapons and gear. Staying fresh never looked so good.
Manufacturer Part No: 143012 Brand: Nintendo Product Type: - UPC 9318113986069 Product Family: Nintendo Switch Shipping Weight: 0.1 kg PB Part No: GAMNTD3009 Product Model: - Warranty: 12 months *
* Warranty period is as stated above unless the manufacturer has chosen to specify a longer period.
All warranties are return to base unless otherwise specified.
PB Part No Product Name Stock Price GAMNTD3005 Nintendo Switch Mario Kart 8 Deluxe 10+ $82.60 +GST $94.99 inc. GAMNTD3009 Nintendo Switch Splatoon 2 10+ $78.26 +GST $90.00 inc. GAMNTD3002 Nintendo Switch, The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 10+ $86.08 +GST $98.99 inc. GAMNTD3007 Nintendo Switch ARMS 10+ $77.39 +GST $89.00 inc. GAMNTD3001 Nintendo Switch, 1 2 Switch 10+ $69.56 +GST $79.99 inc. GAMNTD3006 Nintendo Switch Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers 10+ $65.21 +GST $74.99 inc. GAMNTD3008 Nintendo Switch Super Mario Odyssey, Pre-order Now, Releases 27/Oct/2017 0 $78.26 +GST $90.00 inc.
Customer Questions & AnswersWant to know something about this product? Ask a Question
Write a Review
Recent ReviewsThere are currently no user reviews about this product.
* No deposit term 36 months, minimum purchase price $199. Subject to Finance Now’s standard credit criteria. An interest rate of 19.9% p.a. applies.
A $55 booking fee and a $1.75 monthly service fee is applicable to all agreements. Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) may apply.NZ Logistics Centre
PB Tech holds a significant amount of stock in our New Zealand based logistics centre and can ship stock from this location usually within 2-4 working days (see the timeframes mentioned on each product page for more accurate delivery estimates).
In most cases, items ordered from the NZ Logistics Centre are first transferred to our Head Office / Distribution Centre before being shipped to the final destination.
Pick-ups from the NZ Logistics Centre
Unfortunately no pick-up options are available directly from this location, you can select a pick up from one of our branches however and we will transfer your order there so you can pick up.Suppliers
Products marked as 'In stock with Supplier' are shipped from one of our suppliers / vendors. The time frame for shipments can vary so please refer to the shipping time frames mentioned on each product page for more accurate delivery estimates.
In most cases, items ordered from suppliers are first transferred to our Head Office / Distribution Centre before being shipped to the final destination.Returns & Warranty
7 day right of exchange
If you change your mind after making a purchase, or realise you have ordered the incorrect item, you can enjoy the peace of mind that we offer a 7 day exchange policy.
To exchange a product, goods must be sealed / unopened, with packaging in original condition, and accompanied by a valid receipt dated no more than 7 calendar days from when you request an exchange.
If there is not a suitable product that can be exchanged for your returned item you will be offered a credit on your account or gift card based on the value paid at the time of purchase.
Please note, items purchased on finance cannot be exchanged for a gift card.
Hassle free warranty service
If your product develops a fault within the manufacturer warranty period, you can either contact the manufacturer directly (some manufacturers provide a high level of warranty service - including free pickup or in some cases onsite repair), or return to one of our services centres / stores. Where the product has been directly imported by PB Tech, you need to contact us directly or present the product at any one of our service centres / stores together with your proof of purchase.
If your product develops a fault outside of the manufacturer warranty or PB Tech warranty period, we offer a full repair service and are an authorised repair agent for leading brands such as Samsung, HP, Toshiba, Lenovo and more.
Returning a product / making a warranty claim
To contact the manufacturer directly to troubleshoot your product or to request a warranty repair, please view the list of manufacturer / brand warranty contacts (for products imported directly by PB Tech please return to us directly by completing our request a return form).
To return a product to PB Tech directly, please complete our request a return form.
Or view our returns policy for more information.