Introducing the phone forever changing how you work and play. With the most versatile S Pen yet, PC-level performance, and pro-grade 8K video camera.
S Pen offers low latency to provide a more realistic pen experience*. Packed with the versatility of Bluetooth, gesture control, and so much more, it's Galaxy's most powerful pen*. urn notes into text then text into PowerPoint with incredible ease. With a tap of the S Pen, your handwriting corrects itself if you're writing at an angle, keeping your notes legible and organised. It can even transform into text you can copy and paste. Then export your notes as a PPT or Word file for easy sharing.
An epic gaming session can happen anywhere - and it's on a whole new level with an improved intelligent processor, upgraded cooling system, and up to a smooth 120Hz display*. Add in Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi Optimiser to keep you connected fast with low latency, and you can game on in real time.*
Each phone features an array of wide, ultra-wide and telephoto lenses which capture millions more pixels for more detailed photos. With the 108MP camera on the Galaxy Note20 Ultra and the 64MP on Galaxy Note20, you can pinch in on the background and see it with incredible clarity. You can also zoom in up to 30X on the Note20 and all the way up to 50X on the Note20 Ultra.
3X - hybrid Optical Zoom
30x - Super Resolution Zoom
5X - Hybrid Optical Zoom
50x - Super Resolution Zoom
Twice the resolution of 4K UHD means way more detail and crisp recording - and now you can deliver pro-grade 8K video with director-level control. Take full control of the shot with ISO, shutter speed, manual focus, and more options in Pro Video mode.
With an impressive 4500mAh (typical) battery capacity, Galaxy Note's most intelligent battery makes power use more efficient to last all day*. And with Super Fast Charging, you can plug in to get to 50% charge in just 30 minutes*.
The Note20 delivers seamless viewing while the Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display on Galaxy Note20 Ultra delivers 1500 nits for a colourful, glare-free view, even in bright daylight. And it reduces blue light significantly to help lessen eye strain*.
With the power of S Pen and 8K video technology, your creativity knows no bounds - including storage. Galaxy Note20 Ultra can hold up to 1.25TB total with up to 256GB built-in and up to 1TB expandable memory via microSD card*.
Unleash your mobile apps on your PC
Open apps directly on your PC via the Start menu or Taskbar. Enjoy the best of your social media feeds, connect with friends, and even order dinner - it's a snap when you have the apps*
*All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this document and the product described herein, at any time, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
1. Display: Dynamic AMOLED 2X: 1500 nits display only available on Galaxy Note20 Ultra. 120HZ refresh rate: 120Hz display only available on Galaxy Note20 Ultra. Measured diagonally, Galaxy Note20 screen sizes are 6.7" (Galaxy Note20) and 6.9" (Galaxy Note20 Ultra) when accounting for the rounded corners. Actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
2. S Pen: Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra S Pen latency may vary due to technological differences. S Pen latency may vary by app.
3. Gaming: Requires optimal network or Wi-Fi connection. Actual speed may vary depending on country, carrier, and user environment. Requires optimal 5G connection. 5G services are only supported in 5G network enabled locations in 5G-ready countries. Actual speed may vary depending on country, carrier, and user environment.
4.Storage: Figure is based on the assumption that one image=2MB. Actual number of photos that can be stored depends on your camera setting. Storage space simulation exclusive of pre-installed software and applications. Actual storage space may vary by country, model, file size, and format. Available in 256GB (Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra). Up to 1.25TB storage only available for 256GB Galaxy Note20 Ultra models with 1TB microSD card. Actual storage available may vary depending on pre-installed software. MicroSD expansion only available on Galaxy Note20 Ultra. MicroSD card sold separately. Availability may vary depending on country and manufacturer.
5. Battery: Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 4170mAh for Galaxy Note20 and 4370mAh for Galaxy Note20 Ultra. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors. Estimated against the usage profile of an average/typical user. Independently assessed by Strategy Analytics in USA and UK in July, 2020 with pre-release versions of SM-N980, SM-N981, SM-N985, SM-N986 under default setting using LTE and 5G Sub6 networks (NOT tested under 5G mmWave network). Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors. Super Fast Charging based on results from internal Samsung lab tests, conducted with in-box charger while it has 0% of power remaining, with all the services, features, and screen turned off. Actual charging speed may also vary depending on the actual usage, charging conditions, and other factors. Super Fast Charging available with the charger included in box.
6. Link to Windows: *Users must link their Galaxy device to their Windows PC through 'Link to Windows' on phone and Your Phone app on PC, follow the set-up prompts, including being signed into the same Microsoft account. Link to Windows is preloaded on select Galaxy devices. Your Phone requires latest Windows 10 Update on the PC. Galaxy device must be on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the PC. Some mobile apps may restrict content to be shared on other screens or may require a touch screen to be able to interact with them. Ability to run multiple apps simultaneously will be available later this year.
7. Samsung Notes Sync: Network or Wi-Fi connection required. All devices must be logged in to the same Samsung Account. Installing Samsung Notes on PC is required prior to use.
8. What's in the box: Device shown is a Galaxy Note20 Ultra. Actual components may vary, including cover, depending on the model you purchase or the country or region you live in. Package and cover colour may vary depending on device colour.
PB Tech is an Authorised Samsung Service Centre
6.9" Curved WQHD+ Infinity-O Display
Up to 120Hz Dynamic Refresh Rate
108MP Main sensor
12MP Periscope Telephoto
Up to 8K video recording
10MP front camera
25W fast charging
Dual Nano SIM + eSIM
8GB RAM + 256GB Storage
Micro SD expandable
Samsung Exynos 990 Octa-core processor
IP68 water & dust resistant
Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
9ms ultra low-latency S-Pen
One UI 2.1 powered by Android 10
|Manufacturer Part No:||SM-N985F Black SM||Brand:||Samsung||Product Type:||Dual SIM Smartphone|
|UPC||-||Product Family:||Galaxy||Shipping Weight:||0.45 kg|
|PB Part No:||MPHSAM0198500||Product Model:||Note20 Ultra 4G|
|Warranty:||24 months local warranty *
* Warranty period is as stated above unless the manufacturer has chosen to specify a longer period.
All warranties are return to base unless otherwise specified.