Mellanox MCX413A-GCAT ConnectX-4 EN network interface card, 50GbE single-port QSFP28, PCIe3.0 x8, tall bracket, ROHS R6
Six easy payments of $119.65 per week*
Laybuy lets you spread the cost of your purchase over 6, interest-free, weekly payments.
Click the button below or select Laybuy as your payment method during the checkout process.
If you do not have a Laybuy account you will be able to create one at checkout.
*Repayments shown above are indicative only and may vary. Ts and Cs and lending criteria apply.
Learn more about Laybuy
Five easy payments of $143.58 per fortnight*
humm lets you spread the cost of your purchase over 5 or 10 interest free payments.
Click the button below or select humm as your payment method during the checkout process.
If you do not have a humm account you will be able to create one at checkout.
*Repayments shown above are indicative only and may vary. Ts and Cs and lending criteria apply.
Learn more about humm
Finance from $6.67 per week*
Get what you want at a price you can afford. Choose a finance term below to see the weekly repayment amount and apply online during checkout or in-store.Choose a Finance Term
*Repayments shown above are indicitive only and may vary. Ts and Cs and lending criteria apply.
Learn more about Finance Now
No payments or interest for 12 months available*
Q Card / Mastercard is your perfect shopping partner, combining the benefits of a credit card with the added ability to access a range of interest-free deals and payment holidays.
*Ts and Cs and lending criteria apply.
Learn more about Q Card
ConnectX-4 EN SR-IOV technology provides dedicated adapter resources and guaranteed isolation and protection for virtual machines (VMs) within the server. I/O virtualization with ConnectX-4 EN gives data center administrators better server utilization while reducing cost, power, and cable complexity, allowing more Virtual Machines and more tenants on the same hardware.
In order to better scale their networks, data center operators often create overlay networks that carry traffic from individual virtual machines over logical tunnels in encapsulated formats such as NVGRE and VXLAN. While this solves network scalability issues, it hides the TCP packet from the hardware offloading engines, placing higher loads on the host CPU. ConnectX-4 effectively addresses this by providing advanced NVGRE, VXLAN and GENEVE hardware offloading engines that encapsulate and de-capsulate the overlay protocol headers, enabling the traditional offloads to be performed on the encapsulated traffic. With ConnectX-4, data center operators can achieve native performance in the new network architecture.
Mellanox ConnectX-4 EN offers Accelerated Switching And Packet Processing (ASAP2 ) technology to perform offload activities in the hypervisor, including data path, packet parsing, VxLAN and NVGRE encapsulation/decapsulation, and more. ASAP2 allows offloading by handling the data plane in the NIC hardware using SR-IOV, while maintaining the control plane used in today's software-based solutions unmodified. As a result, there is significantly higher performance without the associated CPU load. ASAP2 has two formats: ASAP2 Flex™ and ASAP2 Direct™. One example of a virtual switch that ASAP2 can offload is OpenVSwitch (OVS).
- 100GbE / 56GbE / 50GbE / 40GbE / 25GbE /10GbE / 1GbE
- IEEE 802.3bj, 802.3bm 100 Gigabit Ethernet
- 25G Ethernet Consortium 25, 50 Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ba 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ae 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ap based auto-negotiation and KRstartup
- Proprietary Ethernet protocols (20/40GBASE-R2, 50/56GBASE-R4)
- IEEE 802.3ad, 802.1AX Link Aggregation
- IEEE 802.1Q, 802.1P VLAN tags and priority
- IEEE 802.1Qau (QCN) - Congestion Notification
- IEEE 802.1Qaz (ETS)
- IEEE 802.1Qbb (PFC)
- IEEE 802.1Qbg
- IEEE 1588v2
- Jumbo frame support (9.6KB)
- Hardware-based reliable transport
- Collective operations offloads
- Vector collective operations offloads
- Mellanox PeerDirect™ RDMA (aka GPUDirect®) communication acceleration
- 64/66 encoding
- Extended Reliable Connected transport (XRC)
- Dynamically Connected transport (DCT)
- Enhanced Atomic operations
- Advanced memory mapping support, allowing user mode registration and remapping of memory (UMR)
- On demand paging (ODP) - registration free RDMA memory access
- RAID offload - erasure coding (Reed-Solomon) offload
- T10 DIF - Signature handover operation at wire speed, for ingress and egress traffic
- Stateless offloads for overlay networks and tunneling protocols
- Hardware offload of encapsulation and decapsulation of NVGRE and VXLAN overlay networks
HARDWARE-BASED I/O VIRTUALIZATION
- Single Root IOV
- Multi-function per port
- Address translation and protection
- Multiple queues per virtual machine
- Enhanced QoS for vNICs
- VMware NetQueue support
- SR-IOV: Up to 256 Virtual Functions
- SR-IOV: Up to 16 Physical Functions per port
- Virtualization hierarchies (e.g. NPAR)
» Virtualizing Physical Functions on a physical port
» SR-IOV on every Physical Function
- 1K ingress and egress QoS levels
- Guaranteed QoS for VMs
- RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE)
- TCP/UDP/IP stateless offload
- LSO, LRO, checksum offload
- RSS (can be done on encapsulated packet), TSS, HDS, VLAN insertion / stripping, Receive flow steering
- Intelligent interrupt coalescence
- Remote boot over Ethernet
- Remote boot over iSCSI
- PXE and UEFI
- OpenMPI, IBM PE, OSU MPI (MVAPICH/2), Intel MPI,
- Platform MPI, UPC, Open SHMEM
- TCP/UDP, MPLS, VxLAN, NVGRE, GENEVE
- iSER, NFS RDMA, SMB Direct
MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL INTERFACES
- NC-SI, MCTP over SMBus and MCTP over PCIe - Baseboard Management Controller interface
- SDN management interface for managing the eSwitch
- I2C interface for device control and configuration
- General Purpose I/O pins
- SPI interface to Flash
- JTAG IEEE 1149.1 and IEEE 1149.6
* Warranty period is as stated above unless the manufacturer has chosen to specify a longer period.
All warranties are return to base unless otherwise specified.
Delivery & Pick-up
The estimated time to ship for each product we sell is detailed on the individual product page just underneath the price. From when your items ship, products typically arrive within 1 working day for North Island deliveries and 2 working days for South Island deliveries. Rural deliveries may take an extra working day, and bulk deliveries may take an extra 2-4 working days.
Same Day Delivery
Need your order in a hurry? PB Tech offers same day delivery for the Auckland, Hamilton & Christchurch region. Simple place your order before 2pm (provided your items are in stock) and select one of our same day delivery options 'Evening Delivery' or 'Urgent 3-hour Delivery' in the checkout. T&C's apply. Learn more about Same Day Delivery.
Shipping costs vary based on your location and the items being shipped and in some cases shipping may even be FREE.
To calculate what the shipping costs will be for your order, add the items you are interested in to your cart, view the Shopping Cart page, and select your 'Delivery Area' to calculate the shipping cost.
Shipping Security & Insurance
All orders shipped by PB Tech are sent via a courier with a signature required for each delivery. In some cases, and only where you have given the courier company permission to leave orders at a designated location, your order may be delivered without requiring a signature. All orders sent by PB Tech are fully insured in the unlikely event that your item(s) are damaged or go missing in transit.
1 Hour Store Pick-up / Click & Collect
You can pick-up your online order from any of our stores nationwide. You can select which store you want to pick up from at the checkout. Provided the store you select has stock and there's no hold-ups with payment we will have your order ready within 1 hour (during normal trading hours for that store) otherwise it may take up to 5 working days to transfer the stock to the store so your order can be fulfilled. Learn more about our Click & Collect process.
PB Tech regularly ships overseas to Australia and beyond. If you are located in Australia, you can order directly from our Australian site www.pbtech.com/au. If you are from another country you can order from www.pbtech.com
Returns & Warranty
7 day right of exchange
If you change your mind after making a purchase, or realise you have ordered the incorrect item, you can enjoy the peace of mind that we offer a 7 day exchange policy.
To exchange a product, goods must be sealed / unopened, with packaging in original condition, and accompanied by a valid receipt dated no more than 7 calendar days from when you request an exchange.
If there is not a suitable product that can be exchanged for your returned item you will be offered a credit on your account or gift card based on the value paid at the time of purchase.
Please note, items purchased on finance cannot be exchanged for a gift card.
Hassle free warranty service
If your product develops a fault within the manufacturer warranty period, you can either contact the manufacturer directly (some manufacturers provide a high level of warranty service - including free pickup or in some cases onsite repair), or return to one of our services centres / stores. Where the product has been directly imported by PB Tech, you need to contact us directly or present the product at any one of our service centres / stores together with your proof of purchase.
If your product develops a fault outside of the manufacturer warranty or PB Tech warranty period, we offer a full repair service and are an authorised repair agent for leading brands such as Samsung, HP, Toshiba, Lenovo and more.
Returning a product / making a warranty claim
To contact the manufacturer directly to troubleshoot your product or to request a warranty repair, please view the list of manufacturer / brand warranty contacts (for products imported directly by PB Tech please return to us directly by completing our request a return form).
To return a product to PB Tech directly, please complete our request a return form.
Or view our returns policy for more information.