- PC PartsAbout PB Tech
PB Tech is New Zealand's largest computing and I.T. retailer.
Founded in 1993, PB Technologies Limited is 100% NZ owned with 9 superstores throughout the country, over 400 staff, and is the technology supplier to many of New Zealand's leading companies and educational institutes.
Check out our video below to learn more about PB Tech or view our full company profile.NZ Logistics Centre
PB Tech holds a significant amount of stock in our New Zealand based logistics centre and can ship stock from this location usually within 2-4 working days (see the timeframes mentioned on each product page for more accurate delivery estimates).
In most cases, items ordered from the NZ Logistics Centre are first transferred to our Head Office / Distribution Centre before being shipped to the final destination.
Pick-ups from the NZ Logistics Centre
Unfortunately no pick-up options are available directly from this location, you can select a pick up from one of our branches however and we will transfer your order there so you can pick up.Suppliers
Products marked as 'In stock with Supplier' are shipped from one of our suppliers / vendors. The time frame for shipments can vary so please refer to the shipping time frames mentioned on each product page for more accurate delivery estimates.
In most cases, items ordered from suppliers are first transferred to our Head Office / Distribution Centre before being shipped to the final destination.Returns & Warranty
7 day right of exchange
If you change your mind after making a purchase, or realise you have ordered the incorrect item, you can enjoy the peace of mind that we offer a 7 day exchange policy.
To exchange a product, goods must be sealed / unopened, with packaging in original condition, and accompanied by a valid receipt dated no more than 7 calendar days from when you request an exchange.
If there is not a suitable product that can be exchanged for your returned item you will be offered a credit on your account or gift card based on the value paid at the time of purchase.
Please note, items purchased on finance cannot be exchanged for a gift card.
Hassle free warranty service
If your product develops a fault within the manufacturer warranty period, you can either contact the manufacturer directly (some manufacturers provide a high level of warranty service - including free pickup or in some cases onsite repair), or return to one of our services centres / stores. Where the product has been directly imported by PB Tech, you need to contact us directly or present the product at any one of our service centres / stores together with your proof of purchase.
If your product develops a fault outside of the manufacturer warranty or PB Tech warranty period, we offer a full repair service and are an authorised repair agent for leading brands such as Samsung, HP, Toshiba, Lenovo and more.
Returning a product / making a warranty claim
To contact the manufacturer directly to troubleshoot your product or to request a warranty repair, please view the list of manufacturer / brand warranty contacts (for products imported directly by PB Tech please return to us directly by completing our request a return form).
To return a product to PB Tech directly, please complete our request a return form.
Or view our returns policy for more information.
Microtek SMX12USL SCSI/USB,2400x1200dpi, Legal Size
Normally: $233.91Normally: $269.00$222.15 +GST$255.47Show GST InclusiveSave: $11$13
- Brand: Microtek
- MPN: SMX12usl
- Part #: SCAMTK1240
Normally: $233.91$222.15Excluding GSTNormally: $269.00$255.47Including GSTProduct details snapshot as of: 15:33, 26-05-2017
- Associated Products
Price and availability are subject to change.Hover & click to enlarge
Branch Pick UpsFor branch pick ups, allow 6 working days for the branch to receive your online order for pickup.
DeliveriesOrder before 5:00pm and your order will usually ship within 6 working days.
When will I receive it?
North Island - Usually within 7 working days» View all shipping information
South Island - Usually within 8 working days
Branch New Stock On display PB Penrose 0 PB North Shore 0 PB Manukau 0 PB Auckland CBD 0 PB Auckland Uni 0 PB Henderson 0 PB Hamilton 0 PB Tauranga 0 PB New Plymouth 0 PB Wellington 0 PB Christchurch 0 PB Head Office (Web) 0 NZ Logistics Centre 0 Supplier 10 In others' basket: 0Web orders ship from Head Office.
No payments and no interest for 12 months available
Buy now with your existing Q Card
Microtek SMX12USL SCSI/USB 2400x1200dpi Legal Size
- Solid steel chassis. Legal-size scan bed 23% larger scan area than letter-size (A4). SCSI Card SCSI & USB cables included. Software c/w Acrobat Reader FineReader4 (scan to pdf) Photoshop Elements 2 ScanWizard5.
- Bit Depth 42-bit Input and Output
- Color Passes Single pass
- Optical Resolution 2400 x 1200 dpi Max. Interpolated Resolution 9600 x 9600 dpi
- Scan Area 8.5" x 14"
- Interface Type One USB port; Two SCSI ports
- Platform Windows XP / NT & Macintosh OS9 OSX.2
- Included Software: PhotoshopElements ABBYY FineReaderSprintOCR ScanWizard 5
- Included Hardware: USB and SCSI cables & Power cord
- Optional Accessory
- MTMA - Transparency Media Adapter. Scans up to 7"x10" transparencies for this scanner model; LightLid EL transparency adapter;
- ADF-600EL - 25-page Auto Document Feeder
- Image Sensor Single 10 600-element CCD
- Scanner Weight 12.1 lbs.
- Shipping Weight 17 lbs.
- Scanner Dimensions 21.4" x 12.1" x 3.7" (LxWxH)
- Box Dimensions 27" x 15" x 7" (LxWxH)
- Features and benefits
- True 42-bit Input and Output - Super high quality scans capturing and delivering billions of true 42 bits of color information to Photoshop LE.
- True high density resolution - True single-pass high resolution 1200 dpi optical scanning gives you a powerful combination of speed razor-sharp images and brilliant colors unlike the competition which user a combination of software and hardware to interpolate up to the 1200 dpi scanning level.
- Legal-size scanning - A full 8.5" x 14" bed makes the ScanMaker X12USL perfect for law firms accounting offices and most any person or business demanding the extra-long bed size. Great for batch scanning multiple pictures.
- Includes Adobe Photoshop Elements - The industry's leading image editing software Adobe Photoshop Elements allows you to edit and enhance images for reports presentations and online documents that need to grab attention fast.
- Dual platform & multiple interfaces make for easy connections - Versatile enough to connect to either USB or SCSI ports on PC Mac or iMac computers. Mix and match systems with a single scanner. Optional PCI SCSI card for Windows and Mac G3 systems available.
- ScanWizard 5 - Intelligent software does the work for you and intuitive software eliminates learning curve. Scan like a pro in seconds! Batch scanning and image correction features improve productivity. Standard and Advanced interfaces for fast scans and total control over complex scan jobs.
- Optional accessories available - Batch scan photo transparencies up to 7"x10" with the revolutionary MTMA transparency adapter or 4"x5" with the LightLid EL. The ADF-600EL allows you to automatically batch scan multiple documents.
- Color Enhanced Optimization - Offers automatic color calibration for true-to-life color reproduction.
- Solid rugged construction - High-quality aluminum materials and wide diameter transport shaft for superior image quality reliability and durability.
Manufacturer Part No: SMX12usl Brand: Microtek Product Type: - UPC 6920861668550 Product Family: - Shipping Weight: - PB Part No: SCAMTK1240 Product Model: - Warranty: 12 months *
* Warranty period is as stated above unless the manufacturer has chosen to specify a longer period.
All warranties are return to base unless otherwise specified.
PB Part No Product Name Stock Price SCAMTK1151 Microtek MTMA - A4 size Magnetic Transparency Media Adaptor for i320 & X12USL 0 $41.99 +GST $48.29 inc.
Write a Review
Recent ReviewsThere are currently no user reviews about this product.
* No deposit term 36 months, minimum purchase price $199. Subject to Finance Now’s standard credit criteria. An interest rate of 19.9% p.a. applies.
A $55 booking fee and a $1.75 monthly service fee is applicable to all agreements. Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) may apply.