- PC PartsAbout PB Tech
PB Tech is New Zealand's largest computing and I.T. retailer.
Founded in 1993, PB Technologies Limited is 100% NZ owned with 9 superstores throughout the country, over 400 staff, and is the technology supplier to many of New Zealand's leading companies and educational institutes.
Check out our video below to learn more about PB Tech or view our full company profile.NZ Logistics Centre
PB Tech holds a significant amount of stock in our New Zealand based logistics centre and can ship stock from this location usually within 2-4 working days (see the timeframes mentioned on each product page for more accurate delivery estimates).
In most cases, items ordered from the NZ Logistics Centre are first transferred to our Head Office / Distribution Centre before being shipped to the final destination.
Pick-ups from the NZ Logistics Centre
Unfortunately no pick-up options are available directly from this location, you can select a pick up from one of our branches however and we will transfer your order there so you can pick up.Suppliers
Products marked as 'In stock with Supplier' are shipped from one of our suppliers / vendors. The time frame for shipments can vary so please refer to the shipping time frames mentioned on each product page for more accurate delivery estimates.
In most cases, items ordered from suppliers are first transferred to our Head Office / Distribution Centre before being shipped to the final destination.Returns & Warranty
7 day right of exchange
If you change your mind after making a purchase, or realise you have ordered the incorrect item, you can enjoy the peace of mind that we offer a 7 day exchange policy.
To exchange a product, goods must be sealed / unopened, with packaging in original condition, and accompanied by a valid receipt dated no more than 7 calendar days from when you request an exchange.
If there is not a suitable product that can be exchanged for your returned item you will be offered a credit on your account or gift card based on the value paid at the time of purchase.
Please note, items purchased on finance cannot be exchanged for a gift card.
Hassle free warranty service
If your product develops a fault within the manufacturer warranty period, you can either contact the manufacturer directly (some manufacturers provide a high level of warranty service - including free pickup or in some cases onsite repair), or return to one of our services centres / stores. Where the product has been directly imported by PB Tech, you need to contact us directly or present the product at any one of our service centres / stores together with your proof of purchase.
If your product develops a fault outside of the manufacturer warranty or PB Tech warranty period, we offer a full repair service and are an authorised repair agent for leading brands such as Samsung, HP, Toshiba, Lenovo and more.
Returning a product / making a warranty claim
To contact the manufacturer directly to troubleshoot your product or to request a warranty repair, please view the list of manufacturer / brand warranty contacts (for products imported directly by PB Tech please return to us directly by completing our request a return form).
To return a product to PB Tech directly, please complete our request a return form.
Or view our returns policy for more information.
Pinnacle Studio 12 Plus Upgrade Version
- Brand: Pinnacle
- MPN: 8202-26259-81
- Part #: VIDPIN2296
$74.78 +GST$86.00Show GST Inclusive
$74.78Excluding GSTRRP: $119.43
$86.00Including GSTProduct details snapshot as of: 23:53, 24-05-2017
Price and availability are subject to change.Hover & click to enlarge
Branch Pick UpsFor branch pick ups, allow 6 working days for the branch to receive your online order for pickup.
DeliveriesOrder before 5:00pm and your order will usually ship within 6 working days.
When will I receive it?
North Island - Usually within 7 working days» View all shipping information
South Island - Usually within 8 working days
Branch New Stock On display PB Penrose 0 PB North Shore 0 PB Manukau 0 PB Auckland CBD 0 PB Auckland Uni 0 PB Henderson 0 PB Hamilton 0 PB Tauranga 0 PB New Plymouth 0 PB Wellington 0 PB Christchurch 0 PB Head Office (Web) 0 NZ Logistics Centre 0 Supplier 1Web orders ship from Head Office.
This new release of the Pinnacle Studio software products is a significant evolution for Pinnacle Studio both in terms of the new, cutting edge technologies and formats that it supports and the application's continued performance and stability.
Watch your memories come alive
Enjoy multi-track power without the complexity.
Thanks to fantastic pre-built templates designed by professional producers and artists, Pinnacle Montage automatically generates all the necessary titles, effects and animations.
Create multi-layer effects
Access to Picture-in-Picture, Chroma Key or A/B editing with two video tracks at the tip of your fingers.
Mix your media together
Use all your media - photos, video, and music - to create a Hollywood-style movie.
11 themes with +80 templates including Video Wall, Album, Seasons and more
It's all in the Timeline.
With its sleek, scalable interface, Pinnacle Studio Plus version 12 represents a stunning leap forward in workflow refinement and ease of use. Directly import your digital videos, photos and audio from a wide range of devices including DV, HDV and AVCHD camcorders, and digital still cameras. Automatic scene detection and clip creation gets your project off to a great start. You'll be editing your movie, fast!
Optimized for performance
Unleash the power of your computer. This means a faster, smoother experience while you work and in your final output.
Real-time multi-track editing
Create advanced effects like Chroma Key, graphics overlay and Picture-in-Picture (PIP).
Key frame-able 2D/3D motion graphics
Pick from hundreds of effects and transitions, and preview them in full quality, even in HD. If you ever need even more creative variety, add to your effects library with just a few simple clicks.
Scorefitter music generator
Automatically generate a rich soundtrack to match the length of your movie; now with 40+ source tracks that feature more choice, higher fidelity and increased accuracy.
Web publishing simplified
What fun is capturing your memories if you don't share them? In just One-Click share your movies with the world on popular web sites like YouTube and Yahoo! Video
Refined audio editing
New digital controls and monitors to add a dimension in sound to your movie.
Clean up and rejuvenate
Improve audio tracks, clean up video, enhance color, remove noise, and fix poor lighting to restore old, damaged footage - automatically.
Even more ways to share
Output movies to Sony PSP, Apple iPod, DivX certified players and even 3GP mobile phones. Export to Flash video too.
Built-in HD Disc Burning
Burn DVD, HD DVD and AVCHD format discs on standard DVD media. Natively author Blu-ray format discs with full motion menus.
Scalable user interface
Keeps tools at your fingertips. Adjustable windows are perfect for widescreen monitors.
- Pinnacle Montage:Professional looking composites, simple drag and drop editing; animated text and graphics; 11 predefined themes families with more than 80 single templates.
- Marker Tools in Timeline: Add, name, go to next/previous, delete
- Master fader, numeric input, peak meter and more
- New Content: Titles (27), DVD menus (32), Flash tutorial, demo movie and project
- Complete HD Workflow: Blu-ray BD-R/RE burning, including motion menus
- Reference Images in Album and Project; Direct page access in album; Direct Crop/Adjust to frame size
- 2D Editor advanced/Rotate editor; improved performance for FX, keyer, and auto color correction
- Pause Export if drive space is consumed; Make Movie audio alert; Auto Shutdown after Make Movie
- 3GP mobile phones; Flash Video creation; YouTube direct upload; MP3 and wav audio
- GIF, PSD (Photoshop), AC3 (Dolby) audio import
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows XP SP2 (SP3), Windows Vista (SP1) Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 1.8 GHz (2.4 GHz or higher recommended)
- Intel Pentium HT or AMD Athlon 2.4 GHz or 1.6 GHz Dual core required for Windows Vista
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or higher required for 1440x1080 AVCHD editing
- Intel Core 2 Quad 2.66 GHz or higher required for 1920x1080 AVCHD editing
- 1 GB system memory recommended
- 2 GB required for AVCHD, recommended for HD and/or Windows Vista
- DirectX 9 or 10 compatible graphics card with 64 MB (128 MB or higher recommended)
- 128 MB required on Windows Vista (256 MB or higher recommended)
- 256 MB required for HD and AVCHD
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible sound card
- 2 GB of disk space
- DVD-ROM drive to install software
- DVD burner for creating DVD, HD-DVD and AVCHD discs on standard media
- Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray discs
- Sound card with surround sound output required for preview of surround sound mixes
- Capture from DV, HDV and Digital8 camcorders or VCRs (requires a FireWire port)
- Capture from analog camcorders, 8 mm, HI 8, VHS, SVHS, VHS-C, SVHS-C, or VCRs (NTSC/PAL/SECAM). Requires DirectShow compatible graphic board or TV tuner board with analog (Composite or S-Video) inputs
- Import from AVCHD camcorders (requires USB 2.0 and a UDF driver)
- Output to DV, HDV or Digital8 tape (requires camcorder with FireWire Input port and a PC with a DV/FireWire port)
- Output to analog videotape (requires DirectShow compatible video device or video card with TV-output)
- Output to Apple iPod and Sony PSP formats
AVCHD, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DivX®*, MPEG-4*, 3GP(MPEG-4)*, WMV, Non-encrypted DVD titles
MP3, MPA, WAV, AC3
BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PSD, TGA, TIF, WMF
Video CD (VCD) or S-VCD with optional CD burner (CD-R or CD-RW) AVCHD, Blu-ray BD, HD-DVD, DVD disc with optional disc burner
Apple iPod and Sony PSP compatible (MPEG-4) formats
DV, HDV, AVI, DivX, RealVideo 8, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, Flash, 3GP, WAV, MP3 files
Dolby Digital 2 channel and 5.1 channel audio
Manufacturer Part No: 8202-26259-81 Brand: Pinnacle Product Type: - UPC - Product Family: - Shipping Weight: - PB Part No: VIDPIN2296 Product Model: - Warranty: 12 months *
* Warranty period is as stated above unless the manufacturer has chosen to specify a longer period.
All warranties are return to base unless otherwise specified.
Write a Review
Recent ReviewsThere are currently no user reviews about this product.
* No deposit term 36 months, minimum purchase price $199. Subject to Finance Now’s standard credit criteria. An interest rate of 19.9% p.a. applies.
A $55 booking fee and a $1.75 monthly service fee is applicable to all agreements. Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) may apply.