*Big October spend back:
1. Promotional offer valid for all humm purchases made at any humm retailer from 1 October – 11:59pm 31 October 2021 (NZST) (“Offer Period”).
2. To be eligible to redeem this offer you must spend either a minimum of $750 – $999 in one transaction to get $50 Spend Back, $1,000 – $1999 in one transaction to get $100 Spend Back, $2,000 – $2999 in one transaction to get $200 Spend Back or $3,000 – $3999 or more in one transaction to get a maximum of $300 Spend Back on your purchase using your humm Little things or Big things wallet during the Offer Period.
3. Offer strictly limited to one Spend Back per customer during the promotional period. If you qualify for more than one Spend Back your highest value qualifying transaction will determine the Spend Back amount you receive.
4. Eligible humm customers who purchased during the Offer Period will receive either $50, $100, $200 or $300 Spend Back on their humm account (“Spend Back”), provided they meet the minimum spend requirement (see above).
5. The Spend Back will be applied by 30 November 2021 to your humm account or nominated payment method (as applicable).
6. The Spend Back is not negotiable or redeemable for cash.
7. Any humm account that has been cancelled or suspended before 30 November 2021 will be ineligible to receive the Spend Back.
8. To be eligible for a Spend Back, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Spend Back is applied.
9. Any purchases made on humm during the Offer Period that has been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Spend Back applied date will be considered an ineligible entry.
10. The entity responsible for this promotion is Flexigroup (New Zealand) Limited (“Promoter”).
11. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
12. Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Spend Back promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Entry into the Spend Back promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited are not eligible for Spend Back.
15. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Spend Back offer.
16. Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
17. humm terms and conditions apply.