1) Open the EZVIZ app
2) Go to Live View page of the camera you want to share
3) Now tap the Sharing icon in the top right
4) Enter the account you want to share with
5) Select the permissions you want to authorize (Live View and Playback are selected by default) and tap “Save” to finish
6) A sharing invitation will be sent to the recipient immediately. The recipient need to accept the invitation and then monitor the device based on the permission authorized by you.
7) Note that the user must have an EZVIZ account and the account must be registered in the same region as your account.
8) If you are the shared user, you can accept or deny the shared camera. Once you’ve accepted the share, you’ll notice a little tag in the Devices card telling you the username of the person that shared the device with you.
9) Also, you could manage all the sharing and shared devices on My Share of More tab.