Why use Laybuy?
Deciding what to buy is hard, but paying for it doesn't have to be. Laybuy lets you receive the item now and spread the payment over 6 weekly automatic instalments. No interest, no fees*.
How Laybuy works.
Pay by Laybuy.
Proceed to checkout as normal and select Laybuy as your payment method.
Log in or sign up and complete your order in seconds.
Choose your payment day, view your schedule and select pay now.
Your items are on their way. Payments will be taken each week automatically.
What do you need?
- A credit or debit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To be living in New Zealand
*The Important Bit
If you fail to make payment, you may be charged a late payment fee of $10.
Sign up in seconds at the checkout (instore or online) or on our site where you can also view full T&C's www.laybuy.com/nz/
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Laybuy?
Laybuy lets you spread the cost of your purchases over 6 weekly payments, making buying what you want that much easier.
Who can use Laybuy?
You can access Laybuy if you:
• Live in New Zealand
• Are at least 18 years old
• Have a valid and verifiable email address and a New Zealand mobile number
• Have a New Zealand Mastercard or Visa credit or debit card
• Have a New Zealand residential and shipping address
• Have a New Zealand drivers licence
How do I use Laybuy?
Simply select Laybuy as your payment method during the checkout process.
What does it cost to use Laybuy?
PB Tech charges a 3% surcharge for Laybuy transactions. The amount of this surcharge is detailed during the checkout process.
What are the fees for late payment?
If you fail to make payment you may be charged a late payment fee of $10.
Is there a minimum or maximum purchase limit?
A single Laybuy purchase can be up to $3,000. There is no minimum purchase limit.
When are my payments processed?
If your purchase is over $1,500 your first payment will be $250 PLUS the amount greater than $1,500 and is made when you make your purchase. Each subsequent instalment is charged each week for five weeks after the purchase date.
Laybuy Payment Schedule
• Instalment 1 - $250 + $900 due on 1 June (today)
• Instalment 2 - $250 due on 8 June
• Instalment 3 - $250 due on 15 June
• Instalment 4 - $250 due on 22 June
• Instalment 5 - $250 due on 29 June
• Instalment 6 - $250 due on 6 July
If your purchase is $1,500 or under, your first payment is 1/6 of the purchase price and is made when you make your purchase. Each subsequent instalment is charged every week after the purchase date. Those five subsequent payments will be 1/6 of the purchase price each.
Laybuy Payment Schedule
• Instalment 1 - $100 due on 1 June (today)
• Instalment 2 - $100 due on 8 June
• Instalment 3 - $100 due on 15 June
• Instalment 4 - $100 due on 22 June
• Instalment 5 - $100 due on 29 June
• Instalment 6 - $100 due on 6 July
If you have any further questions about how Laybuy can work for you, get in touch with their friendly support team.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website about Laybuy, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that this content on our Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date. We also do not warrant or represent that the information regarding Laybuy available through the website will meet your particular requirements or needs. We therefore suggest visiting www.laybuy.com/nz or clicking the button below for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
Please note: PB Tech charges a 3% surcharge for Laybuy transactions. The amount of this surcharge is detailed during the checkout process.