Sony G Master FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM Lens , E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format, Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22, Nano AR Coating and Fluorine Coating , Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
Product is out of stock. View similar products in-stock at PB Tech
- As part of Sony's esteemed G Master series, this lens is designed to achieve notably high resolution and sharpness through the correction of a wide variety of spherical and chromatic aberrations. Additionally, these lenses feature robust and intuitive-to-handle physical designs to benefit both photography and cine applications.
- Wide-angle zoom designed for full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras, this lens is also compatible with APS-C models where it provides a 24-52.5mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range for working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Two XA (extreme aspherical) elements and three aspherical elements are incorporated into the optical design, which feature superior surface precision for effective control over astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other spherical aberrations.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements are featured in the lens design and help to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- A Nano AR Coating has been applied to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color rendering in strong lighting conditions.
- Two Direct Drive SSM (DDSSM) autofocus groups offer quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance that is ideal for both stills and video applications.
- Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberized control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures. Additionally, the front element has a fluorine coating to guard against fingerprints and dust from adhering to it.
- Rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
16 to 35mm
35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
Angle of View
107° to 63°
Minimum Focus Distance
11.02" / 28 cm
Maximum Reproduction Ratio
16 Elements in 13 Groups
Filter Thread Front:
3.48 x 4.79" / 88.5 x 121.6 mm
1.50 lb / 680 g
Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
8.4 x 5.5 x 5.1"
* Warranty period is as stated above unless the manufacturer has chosen to specify a longer period.
All warranties are return to base unless otherwise specified.
Delivery & Pick-up
The estimated time to ship for each product we sell is detailed on the individual product page just underneath the price. From when your items ship, products typically arrive within 1 working day for North Island deliveries and 2 working days for South Island deliveries. Rural deliveries may take an extra working day, and bulk deliveries may take an extra 2-4 working days.
Same Day Delivery
Need your order in a hurry? PB Tech offers same day delivery for the Auckland, Hamilton & Christchurch region. Simple place your order before 2pm (provided your items are in stock) and select one of our same day delivery options 'Evening Delivery' or 'Urgent 3-hour Delivery' in the checkout. T&C's apply. Learn more about Same Day Delivery.
Shipping costs vary based on your location and the items being shipped and in some cases shipping may even be FREE.
To calculate what the shipping costs will be for your order, add the items you are interested in to your cart, view the Shopping Cart page, and select your 'Delivery Area' to calculate the shipping cost.
Shipping Security & Insurance
All orders shipped by PB Tech are sent via a courier with a signature required for each delivery. In some cases, and only where you have given the courier company permission to leave orders at a designated location, your order may be delivered without requiring a signature. All orders sent by PB Tech are fully insured in the unlikely event that your item(s) are damaged or go missing in transit.
1 Hour Store Pick-up / Click & Collect
You can pick-up your online order from any of our stores nationwide. You can select which store you want to pick up from at the checkout. Provided the store you select has stock and there's no hold-ups with payment we will have your order ready within 1 hour (during normal trading hours for that store) otherwise it may take up to 5 working days to transfer the stock to the store so your order can be fulfilled. Learn more about our Click & Collect process.
PB Tech regularly ships overseas to Australia and beyond. If you are located in Australia, you can order directly from our Australian site www.pbtech.com/au. If you are from another country you can order from www.pbtech.com
Returns & Warranty
7 day right of exchange
If you change your mind after making a purchase, or realise you have ordered the incorrect item, you can enjoy the peace of mind that we offer a 7 day exchange policy.
To exchange a product, goods must be sealed / unopened, with packaging in original condition, and accompanied by a valid receipt dated no more than 7 calendar days from when you request an exchange.
If there is not a suitable product that can be exchanged for your returned item you will be offered a credit on your account or gift card based on the value paid at the time of purchase.
Please note, items purchased on finance cannot be exchanged for a gift card.
Hassle free warranty service
If your product develops a fault within the manufacturer warranty period, you can either contact the manufacturer directly (some manufacturers provide a high level of warranty service - including free pickup or in some cases onsite repair), or return to one of our services centres / stores. Where the product has been directly imported by PB Tech, you need to contact us directly or present the product at any one of our service centres / stores together with your proof of purchase.
If your product develops a fault outside of the manufacturer warranty or PB Tech warranty period, we offer a full repair service and are an authorised repair agent for leading brands such as Samsung, HP, Toshiba, Lenovo and more.
Returning a product / making a warranty claim
To contact the manufacturer directly to troubleshoot your product or to request a warranty repair, please view the list of manufacturer / brand warranty contacts (for products imported directly by PB Tech please return to us directly by completing our request a return form).
To return a product to PB Tech directly, please complete our request a return form.
Or view our returns policy for more information.