- PC Parts
HP original C7976A LTO6 Ultrium 6.25TB MP RW Data Cartridge LTO-6 tape
- Brand: HP
- MPN: C7976A
- Part #: CARHSV2338603
$42.95 +GST$49.39Show GST Inclusive
Hover & click to enlargeRRP: $51.23
$42.95Excluding GSTRRP: $58.91
$49.39Including GSTProduct details snapshot as of: 01:49, 24-06-2017
Price and availability are subject to change.
Branch Pick UpsYour online order cannot be picked up until the next working day. Alternatively you can buy in-store.
DeliveriesYour order will not ship until the next working day.
When will I receive it?
North Island - Usually within 1 working day» View all shipping information
South Island - Usually within 2 working days
Branch New Stock On display PB Penrose 9 PB North Shore 12 PB Manukau 10 PB Auckland CBD 6 PB Auckland Uni 5 PB Henderson 4 PB Hamilton 20 PB Tauranga 5 PB New Plymouth 6 PB Wellington 12 PB Christchurch 27 PB Head Office (Web) 30+ NZ Logistics Centre 0 Supplier 30+Web orders ship from Head Office.
FeaturesExhaustively tested, HP LTO Ultrium cartridges meet all your demands for maximum reliability when restoring data, offering high storage density, ease of management and scalable storage and backup performance. Covering six generations of capacity - LTO-1 (200 GB), LTO-2 (400 GB), LTO-3 (800 GB), LTO-4 (1.6 TB), LTO-5 (3 TB), LTO-6 (6.25 TB) - and with transfer speeds of up to 1.4 TB/hr for LTO-6, there is a platform for every need and budget. From LTO-3 onwards, LTO Ultrium WORM cartridges enable the creation of compliant, permanent and tamperproof archives.
From LTO-4 onwards, secure AES-256 encryption provides even higher levels of data security and compliance with the most stringent industry regulations to prevent unauthorized data access. From LTO-5 onwards, LTO Ultrium Linear Tape File System makes using tape as easy, flexible, portable and intuitive as using other removable and sharable media, such as a USB drive.
Highest Capacity and Performance of any Comparable Tape Technology
- HP LTO-6 Ultrium can write or read data at a blistering 1.4 TB/hour, storing, encrypting and protecting up to 3 TB on a single cartridge, making it the big hitter in large-scale, 24x7, mission-critical IT environments.
- A 70% increase in the number of tracks has increase the bit density, allowing more data to be recorded in the same amount of tape: from 1,280 tracks for LTO-5 to 2,176 tracks for 6th generation HP LTO-6 Ultrium 6.25 TB cartridges.
- LTO Ultrium cartridge memory chip delivers faster access time and enhanced media monitoring.
- First time restore ensured with fewer media failures and disrupted backups, regardless of duty cycle or environmental conditions.
- Superior 'smart grabber' mechanism and mechanical interlock to prevent the leader pin from being pulled inside the tape housing. Sensors detect proper connection and prevent leader loss that would ruin the tape.
- Simplified tape path to reduce wear and tear and build up of and debris (important in automation).
- HP brand qualification test procedures (load/unload, shoeshine, drop testing and environmental stress testing) go far beyond what is required for the LTO Ultrium logo. This ensures maximum reliability for restoring your data.
- HP warrants LTO Ultrium cartridges for up to 30 years archival life. This ensures businesses can meet the ever-increasing demands of regulation for data retention and archiving.
- Write-Once-Read-Many (WORM) version provides tamperproof, compliant data storage.
- Data encryption for enhanced data security on HP LTO-4, LTO-5 and LTO-6 Ultrium. Compliance with FIPS 140-2 level 1 security standards.
Value for money
- Standardizing on HP LTO-5 or LTO-6 Ultrium delivers the capacity to meet shrinking backup windows, industry-standard, AES 256-bit encryption (IEEE1619.1), and interchangeable RW or WORM media; without extra space or IT resource overhead.
- Open standard technology ensures compatibility across product generations and gives you more choice. Cartridges are available as Custom Labeled, Non-Custom Labeled (both Custom and Non Custom include RFID options from LTO-4 onwards) and non-labeled versions.
PB Technologies is a HP Gold Partner
Write-on Labels in box
Quantity per Package
Read speed, media
Storage Media Compatibility Matrix
Drive compatibility url
Manufacturer Part No: C7976A Brand: HP Product Type: - UPC 887111203861 Product Family: - Shipping Weight: 0.25 kg PB Part No: CARHSV2338603 Product Model: - Warranty: 12 months *
* Warranty period is as stated above unless the manufacturer has chosen to specify a longer period.
All warranties are return to base unless otherwise specified.
Customer Questions & AnswersWant to know something about this product? Ask a Question
Write a Review
Recent ReviewsThere are currently no user reviews about this product.
* No deposit term 36 months, minimum purchase price $199. Subject to Finance Now’s standard credit criteria. An interest rate of 19.9% p.a. applies.
A $55 booking fee and a $1.75 monthly service fee is applicable to all agreements. Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) may apply.