Is your current firewall approaching 3 years of age or are you approaching a renewal? Are you experience performance issues or slowness on your network? If you answered yes to any of these questions above, then it may be time to explore the latest and high performing Fortinet firewall solutions at PB Tech.
Fortinet is NZ's fastest-growing firewall company that has provided effective network and cybersecurity solutions across the globe. Their flagship enterprise firewall platform, FortiGate, is available in a wide range of sizes and form factors to fit any environment and provides a broad array of next-generation security and networking functions.
Whether you have a small office with a few employees or are a large organisation with many branches/sites, we can recommend the best Fortinet firewall solution for your business’s needs. Simply complete the form below and we’ll get back to you with our top firewall recommendations for your business.
Get a FREE Personalised Fortinet Firewall Quote
Complete the form below and we will get back to you with our top Firewall recommendations for your business, plus we will let you know whether you are eligible for the Fortinet TradeUp program.
- Malware Detection - Next-Generation Firewalls (NGFW) recognise that even legitimate websites may unknowingly harbour malware that can affect a business’s network. Organisations may want to give certain users access to social media platforms, which often have malicious files or links, but with a NGFW you can avoid this as the firewall software will inspect network traffic to detect malware and prevent it from being delivered to the user.
- Web Usage Control - NGFW vendors such as Fortinet have gone through the process of categorising websites according to the type of content it primarily uses. Organisations can use these categories to block or limit access to certain types of sites – e.g. pornography, child abuse, dating, gambling, social media, shopping, etc. This prevents users from going to sites that could be malicious or create legal issues or that simply have no business relevance.
- Application Awareness - NGFWs are application-aware, which means they allow legitimate applications to traverse the network while blocking others according to business policies. For example, organisations can bock applications such as Bit Torrent, which is commonly used to download content illegally, as well as consumer-grade file-sharing applications that can put important business data at risk. Organisations may also want to block video streaming and other non-business applications that can cause bandwidth slowness and hamper employee productivity.
- VPN Support - Given today’s highly mobile and connected workstyles, most organisations will allow employees to access network resources remotely, whether it’s from another country or from home. A virtual private network (VPN) creates a secure, private connection over the public internet to protect the data moving between the remote user and the data centre. NGFWs simplify and secure remote access with built-in support for IPsec and SSL VPNs, so you can ensure the security of important data.
- Automated Intervention - NGFWs don’t just passively block traffic based upon known signatures and predefined policies, but through deep packet inspection and intrusion prevention, they can effectively scrutinize regular network traffic on a much more granular level. A NGFW will actively look for patterns that could indicate malicious activity and protect your business from any remote attacks.
- TradeUp Program - The TradeUp Program allows you to access the latest Fortinet solutions, bringing you improved performance, updated security, and an advanced feature set whilst benefitting from real cost savings. Fill out the form below and we will let you know whether you are eligible for a Fortinet trade up!
6 Reasons to Choose PB Tech
- Lower prices - Deal directly with NZ's largest importer of firewall devices
- Experience - PB Tech has been a technology leader for over 25 years
- Expertise - Our installation team are professional and experienced
- Best hardware - We use only the top brands for our firewall solutions
- Full service - From custom recommendations to installation and support
- Convenient - Quick and easy onsite quotes in most locations NZ-wide
Ready to get started? Request a Firewall recommendation now.
Check out the video above and see how Fortinet's FortiGate 40F firewall is equipped to protect your business.
High-performance threat protection
Industry's highest threat protection and SSL inspection performance to protect from malware attacks hiding in encrypted traffic.
Validated security effectiveness
Independently certified and continuous threat intelligence updates provide robust protection from known and unknown attacks.
Protect mission critical applicatons
Highly scalable segmentation and ultra-low latency to protector network segments.
Continuous risk assessment via automation
Leverage automated workflow and auditing features to deal with scarce security staff and continuously maintain compliance posture.
Security Fabric integration
Intelligently share threats across the entire digital attack surface to provide quick and automated protection.
Enterprise class security management
Deliver consistent security policy - Single pane-of-glass to manage security assets irrespective of location and form factor.
- FortiGate next-generation firewalls (NGFW) utilise purpose-built security processors and threat intelligence security services from AI-powered FortiGuard labs to deliver top-rated protection, a high-performance inspection of clear-texted and encrypted traffic.
- FortiGate reduces cost & complexity with full visibility into applications, users and networks and provides best of breed security.
- FortiGate NGFW is available in many different models to meet your needs ranging from entry-level hardware appliances to ultra-high-end appliances to meet the most demanding threat protection performance requirements.
- FortiGate NGFW receives continuous threat intelligence updates from FortiGuard Labs security services. Intrusion prevention, anti-malware, cloud sandbox, application control and web filtering protects enterprises from known and unknown advanced attacks.
Get in Touch
If you have any questions about PB Tech's Firewall Solutions, please fill out the contact form below.